KeyOption - scam and phishing operation!

stvhn

Recruit
I've been receiving solicitation calls to my PRIVATE number by sales representatives of KeyOption to open a trading account and "invest" my money into it. I've NEVER registered to KeyOption and they somehow knew EVERYTHING about me including how much I'm trading at another broker, telling me I will "surely monetize" with them. After being completely shaken by these incidents I've investigated further and they are a NON-REGULATED ROMANIAN operation!

Beware of these scoundrels should they also manage to reach you somehow, it is quite apparent that your personal information might be out and about! It is unimaginable how much exposed we all are to these kinds of slaughterhouse boiler rooms!

If they know how much is in a trading account at another broker, then either the broker is working with them or else the broker has a rogue employee stealing client data. Call your current broker and tell them to find out which. If they act like nothing is wrong, get your money out now warn your bank about which financial info the broker had access to.

I have a simple rule:

I don't do business with any company that cold calls me under any circumstances. I don't care if it's magazine subscriptions, life insurance, or gold bars at half-price. If someone telemarkets me out of the blue, that's a company I don't want to do business with - ever.

If they know how much is in a trading account at another broker, then either the broker is working with them or else the broker has a rogue employee stealing client data. Call your current broker and tell them to find out which. If they act like nothing is wrong, get your money out now warn your bank about which financial info the broker had access to.

I have a simple rule:

I don't do business with any company that cold calls me under any circumstances. I don't care if it's magazine subscriptions, life insurance, or gold bars at half-price. If someone telemarkets me out of the blue, that's a company I don't want to do business with - ever.

Most probably, it is just a rogue employee, stealing data because another company had promised him/her higher paycheck and amazing bonus scheme if he/she attracks at least one client. I completely support Pharaoh's idea on dealing with such companies and I am personally acting like this. There are thousands of forex and binary options companies. If one of the largest companies want to speak with me, they won't ask me to make a deposit but explain to me that there's a serious problem with my account.

As per KeyOption, they are not licensed to do what they do :mad: Companies regulated in the EU pay extreme taxes for regulation and another fixed sum per annum to the compensation fund AND if you want to operate in the UK, for example, you should pay to their compensation fund, too! EU regulations!
The company which operates KeyOption is not even licensed financial company...BEWARE!

KeyOption, OptionXL, KeyStock and other scam brokers are all linked to the same group which is Nuntius Brokerage & Investments. It's a scam operation running from Romania and Israel and one of the managers is called Ofer Zur. This entire operation needs to be reported and handled by the proper authorities.

They deal with phishing, spam, illicit activities, and hacking. Their "sales representatives" called several times coaxing me to trade. Where is it possible to contact the "Hellenic Capital Markets Commission" authority that is listed on their sites? Is that some made up regulator to defraud traders?

I've been receiving solicitation calls to my PRIVATE number by sales representatives of KeyOption to open a trading account and "invest" my money into it. I've NEVER registered to KeyOption and they somehow knew EVERYTHING about me including how much I'm trading at another broker, telling me I will "surely monetize" with them. After being completely shaken by these incidents I've investigated further and they are a NON-REGULATED ROMANIAN operation!

Beware of these scoundrels should they also manage to reach you somehow, it is quite apparent that your personal information might be out and about! It is unimaginable how much exposed we all are to these kinds of slaughterhouse boiler rooms!
Hi I got a phone call from keystock to invest money , is this a scam ?

Back