• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss KIEXO.com

General discussions of a financial company
I will tell you that KIEXO is a very serious broker. I was so worried while registering. I advise everyone who will register to enter everything accurately, and if something is not clear, then contact support. By the way, the support helped me. I couldn't do everything myself

I will tell you that KIEXO is a very serious broker. I was so worried while registering. I advise everyone who will register to enter everything accurately, and if something is not clear, then contact support. By the way, the support helped me. I couldn't do everything myself
Good support, especially at the beginning, is very important and helps a lot. I wish you success in trading!

I didn't have any problems during registration. So far, there was no reason to contact technical support. I trade with a minimum deposit, and try to keep an eye on it. All OK.

I'm not big on trying new brokers, but this one looked promising enough for me to open an account here. I don't have a lot to say yet, but funding and withdrawals are fast, and everything else is OK. I haven't had any reasons to contact tech support but I heard good things about them.

I'm not big on trying new brokers, but this one looked promising enough for me to open an account here. I don't have a lot to say yet, but funding and withdrawals are fast, and everything else is OK. I haven't had any reasons to contact tech support but I heard good things about them.
If there are reasons to contact technical support, then not everything is transparent and understandable. There are no ambiguities in the work of kiexo.com.

I opened an account relatively recently, starting with a minimum of $ 250. I will not say anything bad about the platform, the lack of unnecessary information and ease of use are encouraging.

If there are reasons to contact technical support, then not everything is transparent and understandable. There are no ambiguities in the work of kiexo.com.
Not true. Some folks are just getting started and need some help, or maybe people have additional questions, or just want to be extra sure. I don't have any complaints about Kiexo myself, as I stated before, I'm not sure why are you implying that I think that their work isn't transparent?

Back