Killa-Gorilla.com

JamesCross

Killa Gorilla Representative
Hi there fellow FPAers,

We are the developers for Killa Gorilla FX Master EA (now renamed). Our website is www.killa-gorilla.com.
Just letting you know that we have been working hard over the last 18 months improving our EA and it is now ready for download..... for FREE for everyone to use!

Unlike other EAs available, we do not charge a price for our robot at all, it is totally free to use on both Demo and Real accounts. This allows anyone anywhere in the world to have access to our robot. But to use on a real account, the trader must open a live trading account through one of our Recommended Brokers on our site - this is how we can afford to offer Killa Gorilla FX Master for free - it does not cost the trader any more. The brokers share their earnings with us.... it's a win-win !

We are extremely excited with Killa Gorilla FX Master's performance, but the settings used can make or break an EA - it's so important to use the right settings. We believe our default settings are the best we've formulated to date.
We have also provided several settings files with the download package, to be used based on your starting balance.
Take a look at our realtime trading performance since Feb 14:
https://www.killa-gorilla.com/trading-performance-01

We will be setting up more realtime accounts shortly with various account balances and risk settings and will be posting them.

We urge you to revisit Killa Gorilla FX Master and download the latest version and encourage you to review it here (good or bad). We think you'll be impressed!

Our offices are located in Sydney, Australia.
We can be contacted anytime via out Contact Us page or through out Live Chat window.

Thanks,
Jimmy Cross
Killa Gorilla FX Master Team
www.killa-gorilla.com

scally

Recruit
Hi, interested in killa gorilla, downloaded it but when i went to extract file windows warned me of trojan file threat, i have ic makets account and want to try it live, any idead ??

JamesCross

Hi, interested in killa gorilla, downloaded it but when i went to extract file windows warned me of trojan file threat, i have ic makets account and want to try it live, any idead ??
Hi Scally,

I'm James from the Killa Gorilla FX Team. Just to answer your question regarding the suspected trojan your anti-virus software picked up....

The download package is a safe file. The reason why it may get flagged as a trojan (and we discuss this in the User Manual) is that it contains a .DLL file. Many anti-virus software don't like DLL files. In our package, it is used for the activation component of the EA. Trust me, it is totally harmless, and thousands have already downloaded and installed the package without any issues.

If you are still concerned/suspicious, then I suggest downloading it onto a clean PC or a PC that does not contain any sensitive or important data, if that's what you're worried about, and run it that way.

Just a reminder to all.... you can test Killa Gorilla FX Master on a demo account with any broker you choose, but if you want to run it on a live account, you will need open an account with IC Markets. We have tested many brokers, and we have found that IC Markets was the best overall, and allowed Killa Gorilla to perform at its best. We now ONLY use IC Markets for all real accounts. If you must use another broker of your choice, you will need to purchase the Platinum version.

Regards,
James

isten

Recruit
Hello,

works for someone the Newsfilter?

The User-Maual say, the entry for "News WebRequest URL" is cdnforexfactory.com/
but i become a error:

Code:
HtmlGET Error on WebRequest! (5200)
(QCFFNewsCalendar::GetNews | 8279) [Error]Error on getting the page with news!!
I can't open the url with a browser too.
So I tried forexfactory.com/calendar.php but this doesn't worked either.

Regards isten

JamesCross

Hello,

works for someone the Newsfilter?

The User-Maual say, the entry for "News WebRequest URL" is cdnforexfactory.com/
but i become a error:

Code:
HtmlGET Error on WebRequest! (5200)
(QCFFNewsCalendar::GetNews | 8279) [Error]Error on getting the page with news!!
I can't open the url with a browser too.
So I tried forexfactory.com/calendar.php but this doesn't worked either.

Regards isten
Hi Isten,

We are looking into this issue now and when fixed, we will implement it in the next version update.

Regards,
James
Killa Gorilla FX Team

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Forex Brokers 6
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex World 0
A Forex Brokers 0