• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Killa-Gorilla.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi there fellow FPAers,

We are the developers for Killa Gorilla FX Master EA (now renamed). Our website is www.killa-gorilla.com.
Just letting you know that we have been working hard over the last 18 months improving our EA and it is now ready for download..... for FREE for everyone to use!

Unlike other EAs available, we do not charge a price for our robot at all, it is totally free to use on both Demo and Real accounts. This allows anyone anywhere in the world to have access to our robot. But to use on a real account, the trader must open a live trading account through one of our Recommended Brokers on our site - this is how we can afford to offer Killa Gorilla FX Master for free - it does not cost the trader any more. The brokers share their earnings with us.... it's a win-win !

We are extremely excited with Killa Gorilla FX Master's performance, but the settings used can make or break an EA - it's so important to use the right settings. We believe our default settings are the best we've formulated to date.
We have also provided several settings files with the download package, to be used based on your starting balance.
Take a look at our realtime trading performance since Feb 14:
https://www.killa-gorilla.com/trading-performance-01

We will be setting up more realtime accounts shortly with various account balances and risk settings and will be posting them.

We urge you to revisit Killa Gorilla FX Master and download the latest version and encourage you to review it here (good or bad). We think you'll be impressed!

Our offices are located in Sydney, Australia.
We can be contacted anytime via out Contact Us page or through out Live Chat window.

Thanks,
Jimmy Cross
Killa Gorilla FX Master Team
www.killa-gorilla.com

Hi, interested in killa gorilla, downloaded it but when i went to extract file windows warned me of trojan file threat, i have ic makets account and want to try it live, any idead ??

Hi, interested in killa gorilla, downloaded it but when i went to extract file windows warned me of trojan file threat, i have ic makets account and want to try it live, any idead ??

Hi Scally,

I'm James from the Killa Gorilla FX Team. Just to answer your question regarding the suspected trojan your anti-virus software picked up....

The download package is a safe file. The reason why it may get flagged as a trojan (and we discuss this in the User Manual) is that it contains a .DLL file. Many anti-virus software don't like DLL files. In our package, it is used for the activation component of the EA. Trust me, it is totally harmless, and thousands have already downloaded and installed the package without any issues.

If you are still concerned/suspicious, then I suggest downloading it onto a clean PC or a PC that does not contain any sensitive or important data, if that's what you're worried about, and run it that way.

Just a reminder to all.... you can test Killa Gorilla FX Master on a demo account with any broker you choose, but if you want to run it on a live account, you will need open an account with IC Markets. We have tested many brokers, and we have found that IC Markets was the best overall, and allowed Killa Gorilla to perform at its best. We now ONLY use IC Markets for all real accounts. If you must use another broker of your choice, you will need to purchase the Platinum version.

Regards,
James

Hello,

works for someone the Newsfilter?

The User-Maual say, the entry for "News WebRequest URL" is cdnforexfactory.com/
but i become a error:

Code:
HtmlGET Error on WebRequest! (5200)
(QCFFNewsCalendar::GetNews | 8279) [Error]Error on getting the page with news!!

I can't open the url with a browser too.
So I tried forexfactory.com/calendar.php but this doesn't worked either.

Regards isten

Hello,

works for someone the Newsfilter?

The User-Maual say, the entry for "News WebRequest URL" is cdnforexfactory.com/
but i become a error:

Code:
HtmlGET Error on WebRequest! (5200)
(QCFFNewsCalendar::GetNews | 8279) [Error]Error on getting the page with news!!

I can't open the url with a browser too.
So I tried forexfactory.com/calendar.php but this doesn't worked either.

Regards isten

Hi Isten,

We are looking into this issue now and when fixed, we will implement it in the next version update.

Regards,
James
Killa Gorilla FX Team

I have been using Killa Gorilla FX Master for quite some time in a live account. It has made me some very nice profits over time. I have also used it in a lot of demo accounts with many different settings. I find that it can make huge profits if I dare to take the higher settings but of course it can also create higher risks. Overall if I have a large enough deposit in my account it can handle the higher risks and make very good profits.

I'm not an expert trader and I don't know how to do all the FX chart analysis and my emotions will come into it if I traded myself, so what I like the most is that this EA is fully automatic - "set and forget", they call it. Although it's important to watch and monitor its performance, but you don't have to intervene with it.

I find that sometimes it gets into a bit of a drawdown, but when it pulls out of the drawdown and hits the Take Profit level, it generally makes a big profit, so it needs to get into that drawdown for it to make that big profit.

It is designed for the MT4 platform - it does not work on MT5. I have had live accounts with IC Markets and FBS Brokers. I find FBS suits me better because they offer cent accounts which enables me to use a smaller deposits in my accounts, but of course, the profits are much smaller but that’s ok because with a bit of patience it builds up over time and shows a good profit.

I thought I might try Killa Gorilla on Bitcoin (BTCUSD) on a demo account with IC Markets because BTC is becoming so popular these days. I found that it works well because of the constant fluctuation and volatility of Bitcoin, but one drawback with IC Markets is that they offer a leverage of only 1:2 on Cryptos. I could not trade Cryptos with this EA on FBS Brokers because they offer crypto trading on the MT5 platform only and Killa Gorilla FX Master is designed for MT4 only. But as I mentioned, I use FBS Brokers for my Forex trading using a cent account. But you can also use a Standard account.

I have only just demoed Bitcoin for about 27 days from 21.12.10 to 22.01.06 on Mt4 platform with IC Markets (Raw Spread account) and it has made a profit of $12,328. I know I should demo it for a lot longer, but the trend seems great. If I increase the settings by 5 times it should show a profit of $61,640 in 27 days. Quite a good profit in under a month! But let’s try to be a bit conservative and go for little profits at this stage because it will need a huge deposit for these much bigger returns.

All of the above is from my experiences in both demo and live accounts, which I thought I'd share with whoever is interested. I am a small trader and have made some good profits with this EA, so I will keep using it. I know I can make huge amounts of profit from this but I just don’t have the funds to invest big deposits. I just see the results on my demo account and think “if only I had the large deposit to make those big profits” but then again, I also need the courage because we can’t foretell the future trading results.
So, if you are trading Forex, I suggest FBS Brokers (Cent or Standard account) and if trading Bitcoin (BTC) I suggest IC Markets (Raw Spread) account.

I'm interested to see what results other people are getting with this EA too.

Back