Kin- capital.com, est manipulateur et frauduleux

Bonjour, je téléphone demain, car aujourd’hui est 1 jour férié. Je tiens tout le monde au courant...

Contactez Madame Anne-Nancy Selaudoux par téléphone. Elle est apparentée à Agence Wipiix - Création de sites internet. Peut-être qu'elle peut donner plus d'informations. Raconte-lui ton histoire. Si joint printscreen. Quand je lis le nom de Jacques Bell, je pense à un Français. C'est un nom français.

Bonjour,

Désolée de ne pas annoncer de bonnes nouvelles, mais personne ne répond au téléphone, ni Mme selaudoux, ni personne d’autre, il n’y a pas non plus de messagerie vocale. :(

Parlez avec eux une fois de plus pour obtenir la bonne résolution et s'ils n'ont pas réussi à vous répondre correctement, je vous suggère fortement d'ouvrir une affaire de cour des commerçants FPA contre eux. Pour ce faire, suivez les étapes suggérées ici File a Case | Forex Peace Army

Bonjour, j’ai envoyé 3 mails sans réponses!!!! Et je ne peux rien poster dans File a case, qu’est ce que je peux faire?!

Bonjour Marie 12,
Me to i was a victim of Kin-capital . They called me last year for the first time, The senior consultant was Jacques Bell and he asked me to deposit money with my visa card .We did four different deposits ,for a total amount of +-/3800 euro,
Every day they called me to put more money and to make new trades .He needed minimum 5000 euros to make good trades,but i didn't wanted that ,and i let them know this .After he asked me to put my money on a prepaid card and to send it to the platform,also this i refused .
About one month ago the site was gone , i know they are now on a new site called 555 option.com
I send several mails ,that i was ready to make new trades ,after this "Jacques Bell" called me back, and told me that Kin-Capital did very well, and that he wil transfer my money to the new platform.
From today i don't hear anything from them, no mails ,no phone ….
So i am asking to the people here ...please help me ,because i don't know what to do with this case .

Bonjour Marie 12,
Me to i was a victim of Kin-capital . They called me last year for the first time, The senior consultant was Jacques Bell and he asked me to deposit money with my visa card .We did four different deposits ,for a total amount of +-/3800 euro,
Every day they called me to put more money and to make new trades .He needed minimum 5000 euros to make good trades,but i didn't wanted that ,and i let them know this .After he asked me to put my money on a prepaid card and to send it to the platform,also this i refused .
About one month ago the site was gone , i know they are now on a new site called 555 option.com
I send several mails ,that i was ready to make new trades ,after this "Jacques Bell" called me back, and told me that Kin-Capital did very well, and that he wil transfer my money to the new platform.
From today i don't hear anything from them, no mails ,no phone ….
So i am asking to the people here ...please help me ,because i don't know what to do with this case .

Bonjour, il a encore changé de site, maintenant c’est myfintec.com. !!!

Back