KIN-Capital.com

Hello,

Kin-capital is indeed a scammer. Their website is no longer online. I've lost everything. I hope someone can help me. Fortunately i have made 10 print screens and have a lot of emails as proof.
Beware of this gang of scammers. I found out that they also deceive people through other websites such as zeus-crypto.com and ny-fintec.com
The names that i know from 2 people are: Jacques Bell and Robert Johnson.
What can i do ?

Hello,

Kin-capital is indeed a scammer. Their website is no longer online. I've lost everything. I hope someone can help me. Fortunately i have made 10 print screens and have a lot of emails as proof.
Beware of this gang of scammers. I found out that they also deceive people through other websites such as zeus-crypto.com and ny-fintec.com
The names that i know from 2 people are: Jacques Bell and Robert Johnson.
What can i do ?

Hello, I’m in the same situation, i’ve lost 23000€, and Jacques bell wants i make new deposit to get my money back...i don’t know what can i do.
Sorry for my english, i’m a belgian citizen.

Hello, I’m in the same situation, i’ve lost 23000€, and Jacques bell wants i make new deposit to get my money back...i don’t know what can i do.
Sorry for my english, i’m a belgian citizen.

Open a new thread in scam folder with full details of your problem with the broker.

Ouvrez un nouveau thread dans le dossier escroquerie avec tous les détails de votre problème avec le courtier.

Hello,

It looks like i am not alone. I lost more than 23.000. Can we do something? I have proof but do not want publish on the Internet.

Maybe we can contact these guys ? payback-ltd.com

The site is less than a year old. It's incredibly generic and vague. The images on at least 2 of the testimonials are "borrowed" from other sites.

Looks to me like there's a high probability that payback-ltd.com is just another recovery room site designed to steal more money from scam victims.

Back