KIN-Capital.com

I was a victim too until I got help Aug 2017 from a Funds recovery firm. You can recover your funds too

I see that you are new here just after me. Why didn't you let others in on your ordeals with this company? Why join this thread so suddenly? You tell me how you went about recoverying your funds?
Note: I have all the evidences i need to back up my claims.

I see that you are new here just after me. Why didn't you let others in on your ordeals with this company? Why join this thread so suddenly? You tell me how you went about recoverying your funds?
Do we have more details about your problem, please?

I believe all the brokers work thesame way. What steps have you taken?

Please note kin-capital.com is a fraudulent firm that is currently being investigated by the appropriate authorities. It is a clone of a legitimate firm with the same name (but different website) based in the UK. We believe the people behind kin-capital.com are based in Armenia.

Please note kin-capital.com is a fraudulent firm that is currently being investigated by the appropriate authorities. It is a clone of a legitimate firm with the same name (but different website) based in the UK. We believe the people behind kin-capital.com are based in Armenia.
It will be good if you can open your own thread and share the details of your problem there.

Back