Kingsman Global limited

Wisernow

Recruit
They say they are an option trading company. I invested 10,000 USD to buy call and put options in Palladium which they then sold for a big profit. I then invested 17,000 USD to buy gold put options which someone was forced to sell. They then sold the options for a huge profit. They then said I Could withdraw 250,000 USD but i would first need to send 12,500 USD to pay their 5% fee. I said they could take the fee from my account but they said they were not allowed to. I said I would sign an agreement so they could take the fee from my account, but I would not send more money. I have not been able to communicate with them by phone or email since so they are obviously a scam.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
They say they are an option trading company. I invested 10,000 USD to buy call and put options in Palladium which they then sold for a big profit. I then invested 17,000 USD to buy gold put options which someone was forced to sell. They then sold the options for a huge profit. They then said I Could withdraw 250,000 USD but i would first need to send 12,500 USD to pay their 5% fee. I said they could take the fee from my account but they said they were not allowed to. I said I would sign an agreement so they could take the fee from my account, but I would not send more money. I have not been able to communicate with them by phone or email since so they are obviously a scam.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16485/kingsmangloballimited-forex-brokers

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Note 2: Make sure when you fill the form for the invitation, you add company email in the field, not yours :)