1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingsman Global limited

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Wisernow, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Wisernow

Wisernow Recruit

They say they are an option trading company. I invested 10,000 USD to buy call and put options in Palladium which they then sold for a big profit. I then invested 17,000 USD to buy gold put options which someone was forced to sell. They then sold the options for a huge profit. They then said I Could withdraw 250,000 USD but i would first need to send 12,500 USD to pay their 5% fee. I said they could take the fee from my account but they said they were not allowed to. I said I would sign an agreement so they could take the fee from my account, but I would not send more money. I have not been able to communicate with them by phone or email since so they are obviously a scam.

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16485/kingsmangloballimited-forex-brokers

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got a solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Note 2: Make sure when you fill the form for the invitation, you add company email in the field, not yours :)