kirene_sandra@yahoo.com wants you

kisand

Banned spammer
Hello dear new friend or other gullible fool
How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok with you as is my pleasure to contact you I really mean "spam you" after viewing your profile at which really interested me
in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future. By this I mean that I will tell you lies about how much I love you and you will send me all of your money. i will be very happy if you can write to me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, here is my email (kirene_sandra@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you.
Yours new friend who is waiting to steal all of your money.
sandra

hi

Hello dear new friend
How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok with you as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile at which really interested me
in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can write to me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, here is my email (kirene_sandra@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you.
Yours new friend.
sandra

hi

Hello dear new friend
How are you doing today, i hope every things is ok with you as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile at which really interested me
in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can write to me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, here is my email (kirene_sandra@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you.
Yours new friend.
sandra

hi

Hello dear new friend
Yours new friend.
sandra

hi

Hello dear new friend
Yours new friend.
sandra

hi

Hello dear new friend
Yours new friend.
sandra

hi

Hello dear new friend
Yours new friend.
sandra

hi

Hello dear new friend
Yours new friend.
sandra

hi

Hello dear new friend
Yours new friend.
sandra

hi

Hello dear new friend
Yours new friend.
sandra

Back