Goldsmith

Corporal
I am having kirikfx.com account since a few days , deposited fund with Skrill and after trading on Gold made good profits without any single Scalping or EA.
I have around $2700 funds on my MT5 account 9113354.

I requested many time company for process my withdraw but no response ..

Please do not invest any money in this broker until receive my full amount .

IF i will get response i will update my review.

Thanks
MT5 balance.JPGMT5 balance statement 2.JPG

I am having kirikfx.com account since a few days , deposited fund with Skrill and after trading on Gold made good profits without any single Scalping or EA.
I have around $2700 funds on my MT5 account 9113354.

I requested many time company for process my withdraw but no response ..

Please do not invest any money in this broker until receive my full amount .

IF i will get response i will update my review.

Thanks
View attachment 62042View attachment 62043
Bro, I saw live chat option on their website any luck with that or on email address also here is the contact details for you to follow
support@kirikfx.com
+501 223 2144

With a weird name like that....i.e. Kirik FX.... and a simple internet research revealing:
"Kirik Markets (or Kirik FX) is allegedly owned and operated by Kirik Markets Ltd., a company incorporated and registered in St. Vincent & the Grenadines. This is an offshore zone very popular among forex and binary options brokers, where the latter are not regulated and don’t have to meet any requirements that actually guarantee the safety of their clients’ investment."
why in the world would you go with a broker like that in the first place?
That's like jumping into the pond without first checking for dangerous creatures that might be lurking there.

I can only say "Good luck" with getting back your money.

Basically i am posting my status for take care every member who are trying to deposit with this broker. IF i get my withdrawal i will post maybe they have some issue with Payment system that's wy taking longer.

I hope they will response Just waiting.

Thanks

Basically i am posting my status for take care every member who are trying to deposit with this broker. IF i get my withdrawal i will post maybe they have some issue with Payment system that's wy taking longer.

I hope they will response Just waiting.

Thanks
You are an old FPA member and I can at least expect from members like you that, you can go properly research about a broker before you invest money with them.

Just updating my review with my new balance $4346 and still no response.

I am waiting for process my full payment .

Lets seeMT5 balance statement 2.JPG

Today i just now login my MT5 account but unfortunately they deleted my account and now i am getting error Invalid account ..

Well maybe they will now process my funds $4346.19.

Lets see

Back