• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss KirikFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Kirikfx.com Withdrawal Pending

I requested a withdrawal for my account at Kirikfx on Jan, 28th.
My account manager (Mr. Yogesh Bhalerao) replied to me that he is handling the withdrawal and will take care of that.

Since then I received updates from him via Whatsapp chat but only about delays an issues with the Skrill transfer. He told me several times that the withdrawal will be transferred "today" but it did not happen so far. Since today (Feb, 03) he does not reply to my messages on Whatsapp anymore and I assume he has blocked me, since I don't see his avatar anymore in the conversation.

I checked back with the support on kirikfx.com in the online chat. Here I got the information that they have technical issues and that I should give then some time to resolve and that I will receive the withdrawal.

To me this all looks pretty strange since nowadays a Skrill transfer is done in under a minute. And my Skrill account works since I sent and received amounts during this time.

I will wait now and will update this post as the process continues ...

Today I received information that my withdrawal could not be processed via Skrill due to technical issues and we agreed to transfer via BTC.
I received the transfer of my withdrawal today in BTC - which is ok for me.

After all, not a great start and quite some effort to get there but all good at the end and we agreed to transfer any future withdrawals via BTC only.

From Feb 5th on my trading account is disabled now and I don't have access to the customer area on the kirikfx.com website seems to be broken.

I still have funds in my trading account and cannot access them now.
I contacted Kirikfx support via website, via email and via Whatsapp ... so far no response.

Looks to me right now as if they are not in business anymore.

I Requested my Withdrawal With this broker Fri, Feb 5, 11:35 AM. Waiting for my withdrawal as well.

I have try many time talk on live chat but unfortunately no response .. Also sent email reminder 2 , 3 times but no response .

I hope they will fix this issue soon

and will get my my withdrawal.

Account : 9113354

s Feed

Victor S

Sandy_VictorMar 01 at 20:00
KirikFX - dubai - & its owner Yogesh Bhalerao have cheated me and many of my Indian trading freinds with big amounts.
they took money from us for trading and never paid it to the LB and now he is not traceable.
his 2 employees are have also left the company.
the office is closed.. i understand he withdrawed all the money from LB n is now wanted in Dubai also.
he operated from dubai under kirikfx brand
https://kirikfx.com/ .. this was the site.
and also the fxbok book pace is as below

billionaire13 is his fxbook id ..and kamalaai is his shell company in UK for hedge fund
he is fraud and cheater and is now under indian police as wnated under money laundering case.

Yogesh Bhalerao

people who invested in his kirikfx company in Dubai or a roos the world, please file a small investers money laundering case against him under the economic of fence wing of invester protection act.
we will not leave this yogesh bhalerao run away with the money.

his business partner in this company is also from india

KirikFX - dubai - & its owner Yogesh Bhalerao have cheated me and many of my Indian trading freinds with big amounts.
they took money from us for trading and never paid it to the LB and now he is not traceable.
he operated from dubai under kirikfx brand
https://kirikfx.com/ .. this was the site.
and also the fxbok book pace is as below

billionaire13 is his fxbook id ..
and another id is kamalaai
he is fraud and cheater and is now under indian police as wnated under money laundering case.

he is planning to start a hedge fund in uk shell compnay ...
be aware of him ..

you can contact me if u know any info about him.

Yogesh Bhalerao is fraud and is now planning to start a hedge fund from a shell company in UK
company name : Kamalaai group ltd , registered in UK
nature of business : hedge fund, forex trading and forex broking house.

full name : Yogesh Vijay Bhalerao
dob : 13th nov 1988

Back