• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss KiteForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Same as KeonConsultancy

I am 100% sure this is being run by the same guy as keonconsultancy.com, uses same brokers, same website design, similar graphics and writing - same form of registering the website. Keon lost all accounts money including mine. Please be very careful with this.

I am 100% sure this is being run by the same guy as keonconsultancy.com, uses same brokers, same website design, similar graphics and writing - same form of registering the website. Keon lost all accounts money including mine. Please be very careful with this.

hi there F GWILYM. I can understand what you tried to convey here. But, there are thousands of people who are using UCOZ website builder to build their website. We have also used UCOZ so our design is like that. And also, there are a lot of fund manager who are using PAMM system of HotForex (HF markets Ltd) and multiterminal ofAlpari UK.
And also, there are a lot of people, IB and existing fund manager's website who have hired us for their own account and their clients' account. They work on revenue sharing basis. Not only KeonC.., but there are many other IB's site who are now using our services and they place similar ad on their site. They get revenue share. Everyone (who is individual or IB or not very successful fund manager) are welcome to hire us and to work with us. It's simply business.
One more thing about 'firm of registering the website' , as you know that godaddy.com is most used worldwide to register domain. Similarly, Indialinks is the most used in India to register domain. There are thousands of Indian websites who have registered domain with the same firm.

you keep depositing money and therefore trading bigger lots THIS SKEWS YOUR RESULTS AND MAKES THEM BS.
you start with $2300 and went flat for many trades now you show 332% gain BS on original deposit 100% but this is also not true as lots have increased so no one knows true reflection of your trading succeess SEE above Thread you are trading smoke and mirrors for newbies as are others that claim big gains OPEN ONE ACC. WITH SET AMOUNT AND TRADE THAT ACC WITHOUT FURTHER DEPOSITS
FPA please stop this type of Stats.
Torino also guilty JUST WANT PEOPLES MONEY NOT HONEST trading judge me if you like but they manipulate their performance by doing this it is disshonest to say the least protect your members not your clients Sorry to be brutal but these guys need to get honest and warn people if they use GRID/ MARTINGALE STRATERGIES!!!! which is Gambling not trading If you protest show live account Stats. over 2 years and let everyone see for themselves risk you take with their money

you keep depositing money and therefore trading bigger lots THIS SKEWS YOUR RESULTS AND MAKES THEM BS.
you start with $2300 and went flat for many trades now you show 332% gain BS on original deposit 100% but this is also not true as lots have increased so no one knows true reflection of your trading succeess SEE above Thread you are trading smoke and mirrors for newbies as are others that claim big gains OPEN ONE ACC. WITH SET AMOUNT AND TRADE THAT ACC WITHOUT FURTHER DEPOSITS
FPA please stop this type of Stats.
Torino also guilty JUST WANT PEOPLES MONEY NOT HONEST trading judge me if you like but they manipulate their performance by doing this it is disshonest to say the least protect your members not your clients Sorry to be brutal but these guys need to get honest and warn people if they use GRID/ MARTINGALE STRATERGIES!!!! which is Gambling not trading If you protest show live account Stats. over 2 years and let everyone see for themselves risk you take with their money

Hi there graeme120, We are not depositing money , But our investors are depositing money . And, according to current balance and risk of SL , we calculate our lot size. THIS IS A PAMM master account and all deposits done by its PAMM-investor clients will be reflected in this account.
If you want to know exact calculation, you can visit our statement page of our website where you can find myfxbook statement. We don't have a 2 year long statement. And our statement is near about 2 months long. So you should wait for next 22 months. Then you can make your mind up.

Back