kiwifxbank SCAM

What's that part on the website about the court reconvening later this month? Is there some chance Kiwi Fx could try to rise from the grave?

Before replying stupidly, clean your mouth. It's a disgrace that people like you carry Peter name.

Please don't attack other traders.

Also, in the land of Forex, there's been more than one horrifying resurrection and also a few evil reincarnations. Some scammers just have to be dealt with over and over again.

Before replying stupidly, clean your mouth. It's a disgrace that people like you carry Peter name.

Listen you whoever you are by hiding name. I'm sorry if I offended someone, but your comment was in the same manner, so I do not understand what exactly offense you so much. Shame on you since you can not restrain yourself, I bet that if we met on the street, you would not be so bold.

Unfortunately, Some don't understand between lines or they couldn't absorb my post Truth. So will open the cards now.

I wrote replying to Pharaoh: There's only one who has indeed risen from the dead. All know what I meant is God Jesus Christ.

The ignorant replied just to offend by: It's more likely that Cleopatra will be resurrected....

All now know who started this argument.

About the street, a person who leave a whole village trembling when passing through...will not pay attention to a boy!!!!

FXWarriory, Peter was making a joke and obviously didn't mean to offend your religious sensibilities.

Also, if you read your New Testament more carefully, you'll see Jesus wasn't the only one who came back after dying. Read Chapter 11 of the Gospel of John.

So, can we please not turn this into an argument of . . . Biblical proportions. :)

Back