• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem KlasFX24 Broker closed the profitable account suddenly without making any payment.

I am having an issue with a company

kadir bilgic

Recruit
Title: Broker (KlasFX – A “Vanuatu” licenced broker (VFSC)) closed the profitable account suddenly without making any payment.

Subject: The account that is in the profit is closed suddanly without giving any information and when we were able to communicate and ask for the reason of the situation, we are informed that, our account has been closed with its all balance.

Broker: KlasFX – A “Vanuatu” licenced broker

I’ll make a brief summary. But I can tell in more detail by using account videos, e-mails, bank statements, etc.

I’ve sent this text also to VFSC. I’ll give additional info according to the Broker’s action and the regulator's action in the comming days.

I made profitable trades on KlasFX between the dates 08.08.2019 - 21.08.2019. The lot sizes was between 0.01 and 0.05 micro lots but mostly 0.04 lots. I’ve all records about all trades. I've traded manually and ofcourse it can be seen by the broker. On 22.08.2019 I sent a withdrawal request. After few hours, seen that my account is closed. I could not access to my account from MT4.

When I called the company, they said “we closed your account with all balance and we will not make any payment.” Reason; “The related department determined that I used software between 08.08.2019 - 21.08.2019”. I just used MT4's "Depth of Market" and "One Click" features. Did the department seen them as software? These are MT4’s default features. Ofcourse KlasFX can see how I open each order. It is very clear and clear that each order is manually opened. This is not difficult to prove or detect.

Please note that the trades were opened with micro lots. The balance and leverage were suitable for opening a larger volume trades. But ultimately I was doing scalping and because of this I was using micro lots to limit my risk.

I’ve prepared a more detailed writing and sent to the broker. I told them I would write it everywhere.

In a short time, they called me by telling there was an emergency situation. Said they had changed their minds, they would send my deposit to my account the next day. They sent. Not the whole balance, only deposit.

Then I told them;

Paying my deposit won't change my mind. I won't give up on the money I earn with my right. If I give up, this means I accept your untrue reason. I have all the records and you also can see all of them on your screens.

As I said earlier;

I’ve sent this text also to VFSC. I’ll give additional info according to the Broker’s action and the regulator's action in the comming days.

Title: Broker (KlasFX – A “Vanuatu” licenced broker (VFSC)) closed the profitable account suddenly without making any payment.

Subject: The account that is in the profit is closed suddanly without giving any information and when we were able to communicate and ask for the reason of the situation, we are informed that, our account has been closed with its all balance.

Broker: KlasFX – A “Vanuatu” licenced broker

I’ll make a brief summary. But I can tell in more detail by using account videos, e-mails, bank statements, etc.

I made profitable trades on KlasFX between the dates 08.08.2019 - 21.08.2019. The lot sizes was between 0.01 and 0.05 micro lots but mostly 0.04 lots. I’ve all records about all trades. I've traded manually and ofcourse it can be seen by the broker. On 22.08.2019 I sent a withdrawal request. After few hours, seen that my account is closed. I could not access to my account from MT4.

When I called the company, they said “we closed your account with all balance and we will not make any payment.” Reason; “The related department determined that I used software between 08.08.2019 - 21.08.2019”. I just used MT4's "Depth of Market" and "One Click" features. Did the department seen them as software? These are MT4’s default features. Ofcourse KlasFX can see how I open each order. It is very clear and clear that each order is manually opened. This is not difficult to prove or detect.

Please note that the trades were opened with micro lots. The balance and leverage were suitable for opening a larger volume trades. But ultimately I was doing scalping and because of this I was using micro lots to limit my risk.

I’ve prepared a more detailed writing and sent to the broker. I told them I would write it everywhere.

In a short time, they called me by telling there was an emergency situation. Said they had changed their minds, they would send my deposit to my account the next day. They sent. Not the whole balance, only deposit.

Then I told them;

Paying my deposit won't change my mind. I won't give up on the money I earn with my right. If I give up, this means I accept your untrue reason. I have all the records and you also can see all of them on your screens.

As I said earlier;

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: the invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches the 4 days and you have at least one more post in the same thread.

Back