• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Knight Capital Markets & Fortress Fund (Warning)

Well , as a investor nobody can fool me or you or anybody else. We can get information about different programs on forums, and there are many of them. What you will say about the advertisement having banners claiming $1586 per day ? Is that a real fool thing or what ?

After another attempts (e-mails and calls) of getting my funds back and positions closed I am still in the same place . I can not get my withdrawal processed .Now FF said that my opened positions are part of long term strategy when few weeks ago they claimed my positions should be closed relatively soon .I attach my acc positions .
If anyone else has got issues with funds withdrawal please e-mail me, martin818181@yahoo.co.uk so we can make list of people with withdrawal problems and maybe come up with some solution .

I appreciate Your support .

Martin

Attachments

• Acc positions 22122015.png
    Acc positions 22122015.png
    149.9 KB · Views: 3
Buyer Beware!

I opened an account early November with $3K. it put on 10 % fairly quickly, then didn't do much at all apart for opening long and short trades on the same pairs, I don't think the account has ever been flat. I've recently notice that the number of trades open keeps increasing but with past dates.

All of a sudden yesterday my account shot up to an equity high of over $11K - this morning it was back down to $4K.

I had found this thread by then and after reading it all decided to cancel my account - as the website said i could - anytime.

I cancelled my account by email an hour ago and the equity shot down to MINUS $3K and closed all trades.

Ho hum - lesson learnt !

Buyer Beware!

I've recently notice that the number of trades open keeps increasing but with past dates.

I cancelled my account by email an hour ago and the equity shot down to MINUS $3K and closed all trades.

Attention FPA moderators - I think we can officially move this thread to the SCAM alert folder?

I was lucky to get my money back within the first week after too many alarm bells rang. A relative still has an account and it also went down to minus last night after a very large position (13! lots) was opened overnight that was dated back to the 1.0990 high of the EUR on 17 Dez.
Large positions.jpeg

Recommendations:
1) everyone who paid in with Credit Card immediately talk to their bank and get their CC insurance to refund the money- note there is a time limit to this,
2) everyone report this to the police, with a large enough international push these organisers might yet be brought to justice,
3) there are a number of 'shifty/ pro FF messages from about 4-5 accounts in this thread- I suspect they are plants by the organisers, perhaps someone has an idea how these can be dealt with in FPA to protect innocent investors in the future, and
4) Concur with Ariel above => this belongs in the SCAM folder for sure

Good luck with it and wishing all you wholesome folks a very festive season.

I opened an account with 3.000 usd in november 2015 and today my account has been burned. I think we have to organize and initiate legal action.

Today I received this email from FF.

================================================================

2015 Year-End Special!

Fortress Fund is excited to offer our Annual year-end Special Offer.

This year, we are offering a 25% Deposit Bonus via our preferred Brokerage, Knight Capital. (Up to $50,000 USD) AND - No Performance Fee for 60 Days for All New Deposits.

This offer is available from now until 5 January 2016. (Deposit must be received by this date).
=================================================================

So they are promising you an instant 25% return!!! Only scammers can promise you that.

Back