• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Knight Capital Markets & Fortress Fund (Warning)

I had the same experience as FXMinty and Vincenzi, after stupidly opening account with them in October 2015 without checking FPA first. Luckily minimum of $3000 - they blew it all Tuesday night after the balance went up to $3989 with floating profit of $7k+ and total equity of $11k. Since they never intended to pay out a dime they waited patiently till the account was stopped out. Contacting them they said third party trades have nothing to do with them as a brokerage... I posted the full email thread elsewhere on this forum.

I've contacted my bank and their treating it as non-receipt of goods or services and opening a case. They cannot call it fraud since I authourised the payment. I'll update you what happens in due course.

Patience is the key in forex trading, I read this somewhere, and yeah it is rightly said because this patience has rewarded me in form of fortress fund and I hope that they will continue this good work and enable traders like me to keep moving forward in forex business.

Patience is the key in forex trading, I read this somewhere, and yeah it is rightly said because this patience has rewarded me in form of fortress fund and I hope that they will continue this good work and enable traders like me to keep moving forward in forex business.

Why don't you share your statement to proof that you are not working for FF.

----
Obviously a Fortress Fund / KCM agent otherwise would not be supporting them in the face of incontrovertible evidence from those of use who have had our accounts blown from $10k equity to zero overnight..... At least we know their funding streams via Visa and Master Card have been cut off. I bet their website will disappear very soon.

N
_______

Now even the myfxbook is showing over 90% loss but even that is fake because its actually 100% loss...

I am certain fortress fund and KCM are one and the same
What I've learned from this SCAM:
  • Its very easy for anyone to open a 'brokerage'/ obtain a metatrader broker license
  • There are a ton of sham profiles on FPA
  • ForexVerified who have been promoting Fortress fund are, since coming under new ownership, a SCAM

I am certain fortress fund and KCM are one and the same
What I've learned from this SCAM:
  • Its very easy for anyone to open a 'brokerage'/ obtain a metatrader broker license
  • There are a ton of sham profiles on FPA
  • ForexVerified who have been promoting Fortress fund are, since coming under new ownership, a SCAM

I sent Forex Verified an email yesterday advising them continuing to promote Fortress Fund could be interpreted as meaning that they are in on the scam, but they haven't responded yet.

I had some tough times in my past forex trading with some PAMM also as there are many things we neglect while opening accounts with them, even don't read the terms.

Thankfully, fortress funds is well going and doing good. I will stay for some time with them.
New year is coming guys, we all have to plan 2016

Back