• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Knight Capital Markets & Fortress Fund (Warning)

fpa sponsors knight??????????????look at the bottom left
upload_2016-1-16_21-24-0.png

I have found this interesting article about Ethan Cooper and it is not a joke!
He was the Managing Director of the institutional asset management firm Fortress FX Fund / FortressFXFund.com.
badforpeople.org/fortressfxfund-coms-ethan-cooper-helps-reduce-forex-scams-fortress-fx-fund

If Ethan Cooper is not a joke and is an ethical and moral man then ask him to show up here to tell us Fortress FX Fund is not a scam. You are just another agent working for them - the scammers.

If Ethan Cooper is not a joke and is an ethical and moral man then ask him to show up here to tell us Fortress FX Fund is not a scam. You are just another agent working for them - the scammers.
nk you. I have only lost $11325.38 USD with them! I am thinking to
Hello Chu, Sorry, there is a misunderstanding, I have lost $11325.38, see my mails in the previous page.
We hope that someone will have the opportunity "to cut him the b..." .

nk you. I have only lost $11325.38 USD with them! I am thinking to

Hello Chu, Sorry, there is a misunderstanding, I have lost $11325.38, see my mails in the previous page.
We hope that someone will have the opportunity "to cut him the b..." .

There are a lot of self promotional materials and YouTube videos out there. That is one of them. Thank you for clearing up the misunderstanding.

fpa sponsors knight??????????????look at the bottom left

When will people learn? Advertisements are not the FPA sponsoring a company. Advertisements are a company sponsoring the FPA.

The ad campaign was suspended. Then I spent much of last week arguing with the CEO of Knight Capital Markets. I tried very hard to convince him him to come into the forums and offer assistance to his clients. He and the owner of the company are hiding behind their privacy terms and are still refusing to help clients.

A message warning traders against doing business with Knight Capital Markets has just been placed on their review page. I've also asked the ad department to cancel the rest of the contract and return all unused funds from it to Knight Capital Markets.

Yes Wayne - knightcapitalmarkets.com is the same as the one I have had an account with for several years. (Knight Capital).

Happy trading!
I want to clarify about this Broker, The true name of this company is not Knight Capital Markets, but " Bandit Capital Markets ".

There are a lot of self promotional materials and YouTube videos out there. That is one of them. Thank you for clearing up the misunderstanding.
Knight Capital Markets is just a bunch of bandits and thieves, You will not win against bandits and thieves

On January 29 2016 Czarina from clients@knightscapitalmarkets.com writes:
Knight Capital is located in Lautatarhankatu 6, 00580 Helsinki, Finland and has been in operation since 2008.

The same day I wrote to The Chamber of Commerce in Helsinki: Knight Capital Markets Ltd or Knight Capital doesn’t exist.

Their anwer: (I deleted the name of the person)
Dear Mr Heisenberg,

Thank you for your email. Knight Capital Markets Ltd or Knight Capital is not registered in Finland as it cannot be found from the Business Information System by the Finland’s National Board of Patents and Registration. Apparently it has just chosen address in Finland to show on its website as country image of Finland is rather trustworthy. In addition, changing names refers to a scam company as well.

With kind regards,

Senior Advisor, International Affairs
Enterprise Europe Network
Helsingin seudun kauppakamari/Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce
Kalevankatu 12, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Tel. +358 9 2286 0238
enterpriseeurope.fi/']www.EnterpriseEurope.fi
helsinki.chamber.fi/']www.helsinki.chamber.fi

Last edited by a moderator:
On January 29 2016 Czarina from clients@knightscapitalmarkets.com writes:
Knight Capital is located in Lautatarhankatu 6, 00580 Helsinki, Finland and has been in operation since 2008.

The same day I wrote to The Chamber of Commerce in Helsinki: Knight Capital Markets Ltd or Knight Capital doesn’t exist.

Their anwer: (I deleted the name of the person)
Dear Mr Heisenberg,

Thank you for your email. Knight Capital Markets Ltd or Knight Capital is not registered in Finland as it cannot be found from the Business Information System by the Finland’s National Board of Patents and Registration. Apparently it has just chosen address in Finland to show on its website as country image of Finland is rather trustworthy. In addition, changing names refers to a scam company as well.

With kind regards,

Senior Advisor, International Affairs
Enterprise Europe Network
Helsingin seudun kauppakamari/Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce
Kalevankatu 12, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Tel. +358 9 2286 0238
enterpriseeurope.fi/']www.EnterpriseEurope.fi
helsinki.chamber.fi/']www.helsinki.chamber.fi

The true address is below (see terms of use appended):

Knight Capital Markets LTD (the “Company”) address Middle Street, Kingstown St. Vincent, West Indies Company Number 22309 IBC 2014 and the Client, a physical or legal person, (the “Client”). Clearing and billing services are done by Aldo Solutions Doo, address PODGORICA Cetinjski put bb 81000 Podgorica Montenegro.

Attachments

• KnightCapital_TermsOfUse.pdf
    366.5 KB · Views: 8
Back