• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss KnightCapitalMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Thanks for the review Levi D. I'm in Brisbane. Any chance we could chat by phone? My email is johnallen0812@gmail.com if you're willing to give me your phone number. My phone number is 07 3720 0423 if you're willing to call me.No prob if you prefer not to!

Any one have any information on this company. They apparently started in 2008 but there is no information regarding them on the net.

I would be weary before using.

Any one have any information on this company. They apparently started in 2008 but there is no information regarding them on the net.

Knight Capital Markets is the false name, The true name of this company is Bandit Capital Markets, You can prove it by send your money to this thief company.

Knight (Bandit) Capital markets is not Brokerage but Thief Company, never ever trade with this thief company, They will change their official name with Bandit Capital Markets soon.

I have written this many times on different threads here on forum ,these huys are scammers, they got my money and I have no way of getting it back.
Will try a legal battle with them.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM KNIGHT CAPITAL / KMS.ASIA BROKERS LTD.:

We have been in communications recently with FPA to bring our attention to the clients on this thread -- Knight Capital is actively assisting clients of the "Fortress" Funds managed [MAM] account program to assist in account detaches/ withdrawals etc. We are fully aware of the major downturn in trading this fund took in late Dec 2015 after 3 years of successful trading. If you have a current account in DD and need assistance - please contact us immediately.

International Support info: https://www.knightcapitalmarkets.com/contact-us.php

Kindly include your account number as well in email header communication for fast communications.

Additionally, it will be noted as we have noted privately that we are NOT associated with Fortress Fund directly besides their being one of our Fund clients, just like 300 MAM funds currently at our brokerage.

We are here with full intention to assist clients as we do 24x5 for the last 8 years.

Hiroko Watanabe
Admin
www.KMS.asia

"You may absolutely detach your account if the Manager does not in a reasonable period of time per the MAM Agreement and then we can process a w/d the same business day for your account immediately. Fortress Fund is a 3rd party managed account program. We are a separate company.
Please contact clients@knightcapitalmarkets.com or call +358 942597801 lines 24x5 (we also have local toll free numbers in UK). We look forward to assisting you immediately! -Hiroko"

Based on the above comments from Knight capital. I sent an email again requesting to detach my account to them. Will post as soon as I receive any response....

I emailed KCM and this is their response. What a joke. I did not signed any MAM Agreement when open my account. There are still two open trades in my account which were open back in Nov 2015. No other trades since then. FF has abandoned trading in my account since I requested to have it close in Nov 2015.

Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 03:57:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Withdrawal

Hi Chu,

Thank you for contacting us in response to the recent post on Forex Peace Army, which was made to ensure all of your concerns are comprehensively addressed. Please allow me to express our genuine appreciation toward any unnecessary frustration you may be experiencing as a result of your important concern.
However, and as you may recall from our previous correspondence, your account is unable to be detached from the MAM while open trades exist pursuant to Clause 10 of your MAM Agreement. This policy, which is not unique to our brokerage, is necessary as a result of technical limitations in the MAM plug-in we utilize. We utilize a very popular MAM plug-in employed by many brokers. This policy is implemented in order to ensure client detaches do not affect the remaining existing clients on the MAM. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this necessary policy may have caused.
We maintain revocation requests on file until that time in which the account is flat (no open trades exist). At which point it will be automatically executed. Although we appreciate your dissatisfaction with your third-party manager's trading, we are nonetheless unable to intervene in their management of your account. You should direct your trade-related inquiries toward them, specifically regarding their management of the open positions on your account.
Sincerely,
Oliver

Final email from Knight Capital
=====================
Unfortunately, and although we appreciate your frustration, the management of your account is under the direction of your third-party manager. You must direct all trading-related inquiries to them.

Sincerely,
Oliver
======================

This proves that they are just trying to show that they are not part of this SCAM. But I strongly believe their part in this.
First of all I never signed any MAM agreement, I asked KCM to send the copy of that agreement with my signature, no response from them yet.
Redirecting new client accounts to Fortress Fund clearly is a scam so that once people fund their account they immediately come under MAM and Fortress Fund open some hedging positions to lock them in forever.

KCM then simply hide behind that MAM agreement won't help their clients.

So I guess this is waste of my time chasing them for money. This should be a lesson learned to NOT to trust any Fund Manager and any non-reputed fx broker.
This is 100% pure SCAM. no mater what KCM says anymore.

Back