• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Knights service group tinder scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hello Friends

Thank you to gokussj4af for mentioning his detailed story - helped me to pick up and dodge an almost identical scam.

I'll detail my interaction with my Tinder mistress so that maybe it can help someone somewhere in the world avoid a similar fate.

In addition, here is a link to the best summary of this type of scam that I have found on the web so you, the reader, can get a detailed overview of the honey trap scam and how it plays out:

bkk-lifestyle.com/knowledge/the-tinder-forex-scam-how-attractive-chinese-women-lure-men-into-a-honey-trap

- Anyways, on with the story -

Feb I matched with a Tinder Gold profile called Zzoe zoe (picture of a facebook photo as of 7 Feb 2021 attached) Tinder profile also had the same background on facebook - that of a cliffside view. Profile user location was from Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur . Match was in Mid- December 2020.

After a short while chatting the scammer asked to move to whatsapp. Scammer alleged profession was the beauty industry as an affluent self employed makeup artist, also side gigs in property and trading forex. Hobbies/ interests - Tennis, Marvel, Pokemon. Family - 1 sibling, father deceased, mother - whom in initial conversations went shopping with over the Christmas holidays in Singapore and I received photos of an expensive watch and bag 'Zoe' bought as gifts for her mom. (Could all be made up).

Apologies - deleted the other photos I received and the phone number but noticeable indicators on almost all photos received were the very large oval glasses, red lipstick, rose-gold necklace chain with a rose gold ring connected to it.

Through January 2021 scammer and I were talking regularly including the odd weekends. I'd occasionally receive additional photos of 'Zoe' out with friends or selfies (not lewd). Written English was pretty good however the scammer avoided moving to voice or video chats and when questioned, the one, female (this does not necessarily mean it is the girl in the photo, or a female phone user i.e could be a pre-recorded message or a male user using a female accomplice/ voice modifier) few seconds voice note I received was that her spoken english was not very good and when probed further dodged the issue. We continued exclusively with typed conversations.

On occasion when talking about their day, they would drop a casual mention of an upcoming forex trade, and later their wins, that they were doing and how well they had done in the past, with the assistance of a broker , (misspelled each time borker) Mr Gavin, who the scammer had' met through an aunt'. I didn't ask any further questions, it wasn't a topic that interested me.

Fast forward to the first week of Feb and now another casual forex drop along with, for the first time, a screen shot of their winnings. Now when I asked further I get a story of her using an automated MT5 app and that a minimum of $3000 is needed to get started, she can show me how its done, Mr Gavin the borker etc. Also now casually dropping heart-based emojis during conversations.

Fast forward to yesterday where now its $500 to get started because she had just learned a new strategy from Mr Gavin and wanted to share with her friends. So when I asked for more info I received a link to crm.garsonforex.com (pls dont click this without a vpn and the basic pc/internet protection)

I'm the type who does due diligence before entering anything financial so a quick google search of this company brought me here. When informing 'zoe' that I hadn't entered any information into the form and also sending her this site, asking her why there are similarities between our over a month long interaction, Mr Gavin, Garsonforex being mentioned etc. I got a 'I am sad, dont you trust me message'.

When still pushing for answers I was left on unread - I assume blocked cos the scammer knew the jig was up.

Hope that helps. go well, go safe :)

Very glad that you dodged the bullet on this one. Therefore, it's crucial for people to bring up all these companies that the scammers are using. However, they move pretty fast but I hope so potential victims can read more about it and do their due diligences before transferring money to these crooks.

I suspected, but never really realize just how easy it is to scam a certain percentage of the 7.8 billion homo sapiens on planet Earth.

please, if anyone wants to formally make a complaint to Garson Forex contact me and could make a class action. He has taken care of a lawyer and is an expert in such scams, the lower the costs.

That’s the only link and you have to tried several times because it’s really hard for people from outside China to get in. I have tried several times and a friend who reads chinese helped me with the reporting. Just be patience, you’ll get in it.
Hi Guys,

I've been the victim of garsonforex.com

Same scenario, tinder then she introduced me to the investment group. I invested 20K. Been able to make 90K but when came to withdrawal Mr Gavin asked to pay the commission I said ok but I will pay from your website.

On the website garsonforex.com there is no even field where you can enter the bank details or any other payment id when you want to withdraw. So he want me to pay through the different company when even him not able to get his commission within his website not talking about my own withdrawal...

Feeling sick of myself but it is what it is.

I have all the proof conversations, balances, how they manipulate the market, etc.

Is it there any way to get my money back or at least sue them?

King Regards
Jim

Hi Guys,

I've been the victim of garsonforex.com

Same scenario, tinder then she introduced me to the investment group. I invested 20K. Been able to make 90K but when came to withdrawal Mr Gavin asked to pay the commission I said ok but I will pay from your website.

On the website garsonforex.com there is no even field where you can enter the bank details or any other payment id when you want to withdraw. So he want me to pay through the different company when even him not able to get his commission within his website not talking about my own withdrawal...

Feeling sick of myself but it is what it is.

I have all the proof conversations, balances, how they manipulate the market, etc.

Is it there any way to get my money back or at least sue them?

King Regards
Jim
Hello and welcome to FPA. I recommend you start your own thread about this broker and if you need assistance let us know.

Don't think you can do that because the money is on their end and the company is fake. I have tried it before with a different company but same story. If is possible, can you post the bank account info that your money were transferred to on this forum? So, if other people try to search it then it will pops on google.

Please REPORT ALL SCAMS to your local authority, banks and to the authority where your money was sent to

Hong Kong: https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Hong Kong SFC: HK SFC Online Complaint Form

Singapore: https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness

Taiwan: https://english.police.gov.taipei/cp.aspx?n=4C927E8874B0DDE8

China: http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ but need someone who reads Chinese to navigate

Usually all these websites are register using GoDaddy so, please report it here too: abuse@godaddy.com

HOW TO COMPLAIN TO THE REGULATORS MANUAL

It’s EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that everyone affected come forward in order to defeat this type of organization. Put them all behind bars where they belong.
has anyone reported to this sites?

I have read a few accounts of the same situations and many said to start a new thread about the issues

I met someone one tinder, Xia Qiaolan who claimed to be a Chinese business owner. After speaking for a few weeks all day and every day the discussion eventually turned to investment. I trialled the mt5 knight service group practice account before putting in $200 into a real account.

After a few trades it had made a small profit and I then deposited $5000 in. The 5k hasn't cleared into the account in a few days, the money went through a national australia bank account, I think the account was owned by NDAK medical supplies?

The woman, presumably, I was speaking to would always send me photos, daily, photos with her family, friends etc. I reversed image searched all her photos using 2 different sites and nothing comes up so the images don't appear to be on any social media or anything else.

Also if this is a scam they are the most patient scammers in history, she was teaching me mandarin (I am a slow learner), teaching me about Chinese culture, basically never mentioning money or trading.

Regardless I thought I was pretty on the ball but I guess not. I am fairly confident I won't get the funds back but at least I learned a lesson right

After going back on tinder with a dummy account I noticed a dozen more Chinese women, all 29-31, business owners and all seem to have an uncle or aunt that is an analyst and all odly enough 18-20km from me, one even stated she was quarantined at the Chinese consulate in Perth which is 19km away from my location and all eventually lead to knights service group, which I only found out was dodgy after the 5k didn't ckear

I attached a few photos of the girl in question
Same happened for me unfortunately, I lost 110,000 USD to these scammers. I lost the savings of my life now. So far I reported to Netherlands Police, Hong kong Police, AFM securities in NL, fraud help desk, Identity fraud etc.., where ever I can. These people need to havea lesson, they need to be caught and need to be prisoned for the fraud.

All my story is here -

Yunma Tianlong is in the news regarding assisting scammers who setup fake investment companies. Knights Services Group is also referenced.

Back