• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Knights service group tinder scam

I am having an issue with a company
One more from Tinder

Annie Chan ( different name on tinder , can't remember it )

Amazing story. She has a wine business, self-made, and uncle in Chinese gov and works in trading and she makes 10k per day from forex gold exchange. She is 37 years old.

When I pressure her to have a video call she said...well...I need time and maybe in one week... Luckly I've found this forum as to me it started to be very strange .

What is amazing is that she led conversation so smooth that you feel that you ask for trading ...basically she said, I do training etc...and then she mentions casually that I can teach you on a demo account...

The scam is really smooth .. I am amazed at what kind of level this scammer work nowadays. She even chat on weekend and send me a picture from Hong Kong where she pretend she lives.

Attachments

• IMG-20200916-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200916-WA0000.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG-20200921-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20200921-WA0016.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 31
One more from Tinder

Annie Chan ( different name on tinder , can't remember it )

Amazing story. She has a wine business, self-made, and uncle in Chinese gov and works in trading and she makes 10k per day from forex gold exchange. She is 37 years old.

When I pressure her to have a video call she said...well...I need time and maybe in one week... Luckly I've found this forum as to me it started to be very strange .

What is amazing is that she led conversation so smooth that you feel that you ask for trading ...basically she said, I do training etc...and then she mentions casually that I can teach you on a demo account...

The scam is really smooth .. I am amazed at what kind of level this scammer work nowadays. She even chat on weekend and send me a picture from Hong Kong where she pretend she lives.

Thanks for sharing. True they are very well trained. Glad that you found this forum. They know that we are trying to warn other victims. Knights Service Group has changed to so many names already. It's really easy for them to set up a website and fake all the business documents. What I find it strange are those trading platforms. They let all these fake companies to bypass without doing any legit verification.

Just beware when unknown and strange people lure you for unknown investment. Another amazing tactics that they have is that they are extremely patient with you, they make you want to talk to them first. I have swiped right in Tinder and dating apps on a lot of these fake accounts and then if I show no interest they will not continue with the conversation. They know what they are looking for too.

My Tinder Mistress called Vera :p

Same story, told me shes from singapour, very friendly and inteligent person. Said to have chain of pastry shops. I have started to speak about investing as that's my hobby so She Invited me to a group of investors with "Mr. Gavin" being guru xd They where so crazy to say you can make 30% gain in a month... Someone with lack of investing knowledge would fall for it.. Ofc she invited me to singapour for a trip :D etc...

There are a whatsapp group for MT5-Garson people filled with bots spaming random stuff like "yeah this i perfect, thank you mr. gavin etc.

Check pics xD

Mr. Gavin on asking for background details sent me his webpage:
http://www.garsonforex.com/ beware of this scam guys!

He even wrote this whole bit xD

"GAIN Capital Group (GAIN Capital Group) is an excellent independent foreign exchange trading service provider, the scope of services includes direct market transactions and asset management. GAINCapital was founded in 1999 by senior professionals from Fortune Wall Street, thus becoming one of the largest and most respected companies in the industry, serving more than 100 countries around the world, including fund managers, commodity trading consultants (CATs) and personal transactions All kinds of internal customers.
The scale and financial strength of the American Jiasheng Group supports the company's mission: to provide customers with the most cutting-edge technology, the best execution, excellent customer service and sufficient financial security. The company is the largest foreign exchange dealer of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (FCM) in terms of both the announced transaction size and the total number of customers with open positions. GAIN's current monthly trading volume exceeds 70 billion US dollars. Dealer FCM.
Jiasheng Group is a member of the American Futures Alliance (NFA#0339826) and is regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).

Garson accept the supervision of EFISO (Euro Finance Investigation & Security Organization) because it is a subsidiary of GAIN Capital Group, sub-agents, and the regulatory power also belongs to it.As one of the world's largest foreign exchange retailers and investment managers, it has done a great job, and many people have obtained very good investment gains through it.
"

"
[13:21, 24.09.2020] Gav: Transaction MT5 international foreign exchange minimum amount of $3000, below which the transaction cannot be activated and the also can't start intelligent analysis automatic trading system
[13:24, 24.09.2020] Gav: Most people use 5K ~ 50K at the beginning of trading, and increase it later. For newbies, I suggest you can start from around $ 3000 or $ 5,000,Of course, it depends on you. more funds have a natural advantage for foreign exchange transactions, and profit ,stability is getting higher and higher,there will also be more opportunities, the big market, I can arrange a better investment plan for this.
"

Adding some attachments

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-09-10 at 09.09.45.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-10 at 09.09.45.jpeg
    479.1 KB · Views: 41
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-10 at 15.59.10.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-10 at 15.59.10.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 37
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 04.24.20.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 04.24.20.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 36
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-15 at 04.29.08.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-15 at 04.29.08.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 37
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-18 at 10.05.35.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-18 at 10.05.35.jpeg
    475.1 KB · Views: 38
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-19 at 13.00.26.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-19 at 13.00.26.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 39
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-24 at 11.00.41.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-24 at 11.00.41.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 45
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-21 at 14.16.54.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-21 at 14.16.54.jpeg
    398.1 KB · Views: 46
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-24 at 12.23.17 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-24 at 12.23.17 (1).jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 47
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-24 at 12.23.17.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-24 at 12.23.17.jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 47
My Tinder Mistress called Vera :p

Same story, told me shes from singapour, very friendly and inteligent person. Said to have chain of pastry shops. I have started to speak about investing as that's my hobby so She Invited me to a group of investors with "Mr. Gavin" being guru xd They where so crazy to say you can make 30% gain in a month... Someone with lack of investing knowledge would fall for it.. Ofc she invited me to singapour for a trip :D etc...

There are a whatsapp group for MT5-Garson people filled with bots spaming random stuff like "yeah this i perfect, thank you mr. gavin etc.

Check pics xD

Mr. Gavin on asking for background details sent me his webpage:
http://www.garsonforex.com/ beware of this scam guys!

He even wrote this whole bit xD

Adding some attachments
they working very hard

Its actually such a shame, any Asian centric dating website is mostly these scammers. Honestly I wanted to find a Chinese partner, they are beautiful but it's also such a rich and historic culture it's really an amazing thing but these sites are flooded with scammers.
I haven't spoken to a single "woman" on one of these sights that hasn't tried to get me to invest in something because it's ", going to have such great profits soon"
It's really a shame

Good night, I am from Venezuela recently, an Asian woman, supposedly from Hong Kong, made me a match on tinder. It seemed to me this is rare insistence so I investigated and I found this page, I showed it to him and he immediately blocked me then I put a photo of the supposed person called Chen so that they are not fooled

Attachments

• IMG-20200928-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20200928-WA0019.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG-20200926-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20200926-WA0009.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20200926-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20200926-WA0008.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 20
The person was very patient, we chatted for days on personal issues, but in recent days she was very interested in the issue of the alleged investment! I told him that it was a demo account and there he started to get upset, he was very insistent with the real account and that he should invest until I presented this page and he blocked me, it was all a fraud

I even realized that the person canceled the Match on tinder and when I asked for an account on a social network, he gave me a newly created Instagram with only 3 photos and 6 followers, and there it was obvious that everything was a scam

Good night, I am from Venezuela recently, an Asian woman, supposedly from Hong Kong, made me a match on tinder. It seemed to me this is rare insistence so I investigated and I found this page, I showed it to him and he immediately blocked me then I put a photo of the supposed person called Chen so that they are not fooled
you very lucky have to careful

Back