• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Knights service group tinder scam

I am having an issue with a company
step 1:
Make her really horny on your money. Really, she has to feel the need of pleasuring herself by the imagination to steal that amount of money you claim to have! Let her think that you have a very good paid job, that you inherited something very valuable or that you sold something for a really good price.
Tell her also that you are facing problems to find a real partner, that you had bad luck in relationships. She has to believe that you are a vulnerable person, the perfect victim.

step 2:
find a motivation why you would like to make even more money. You can say you always wished to own an exotic sports car or a huge mansion, but you don't want to pay off a loan for many years.
Ask her what kind of car or mansion she owns and how she managed it to earn so much money. Of course she will say that she took a loan, invested everything in forex/binary options/cryptocurrencies and went successful in a very short time.

step 3:
Say that you want to invest "only" $9.000 first and see if her promises are true.
Later you could invest more.

They are greedy and they would suggest you to invest $10.000 because of several advantages. Say that you need time to over think it first. After one day you could say that you want to stay with $9.000 as your first investment. Register to the site only with fake information. They do not really check your uploads. You can use a disposal email (like from spambox.me).

When they give you their fist bank account, let us know and I will tell you the next steps.
these are the real steps

Is there anyway I can figure out who this woman really is? Or can anyone help? Haha. Seriously this is a level of evil that I couldn’t even fathom. I wasn’t even looking for a foreign woman I was just browsing online dating apps after a long string Of bad luck. I see this pretty Asian girl whose also verified real. We talk go off the app she seems sweet and it’s actually feasible for her to see me. Ok cool this is different but she’s actually comes off genuine in her sincerity and kindness which is what I want. Only for her to go and try to help me monetary wise to find out she’s trying to scam me. Why? When she showed me how she traded it seemed legit and she made decent money. Why does she need to make my life worse when I’m just a young guy trying to find his way. This is a level of evil I cannot fathom to think they are already making money in a seemingly legit way but the to go and mess with people’s brains, hearts, and wallets is just unforgivable. These people have no inherent human values. Makes me sad to think I’d have to go to a forum to report fraudsters when all I wanted was someone to care about me...Christ rant done.

Is there anyway I can figure out who this woman really is? Or can anyone help? Haha. Seriously this is a level of evil that I couldn’t even fathom. I wasn’t even looking for a foreign woman I was just browsing online dating apps after a long string Of bad luck. I see this pretty Asian girl whose also verified real. We talk go off the app she seems sweet and it’s actually feasible for her to see me. Ok cool this is different but she’s actually comes off genuine in her sincerity and kindness which is what I want. Only for her to go and try to help me monetary wise to find out she’s trying to scam me. Why? When she showed me how she traded it seemed legit and she made decent money. Why does she need to make my life worse when I’m just a young guy trying to find his way. This is a level of evil I cannot fathom to think they are already making money in a seemingly legit way but the to go and mess with people’s brains, hearts, and wallets is just unforgivable. These people have no inherent human values. Makes me sad to think I’d have to go to a forum to report fraudsters when all I wanted was someone to care about me...Christ rant done.
There is a very little chance to grab her IP address. If you like, you can give it a chance.

It is possible to create a tracking link with the help of services like
Or

If the scammer clicks on the link, his IP address and and some other informations get logged. This would be very awesome of course.
I recommend you to try it out right after you have received the second bank account from them.

There is a very little chance to grab her IP address. If you like, you can give it a chance.

It is possible to create a tracking link with the help of services like
Or

If the scammer clicks on the link, his IP address and and some other informations get logged. This would be very awesome of course.
I recommend you to try it out right after you have received the second bank account from them.
Ok I’ll def try and see what I can do

So I got in touch with a Chinese woman named Yangying who claims to be the cfo of a trading company. She was looking for a foreign boyfriend for travel purposes. We’ve been talking she’s showed me trading like I don’t know how to lol. She had me set up an account with one of the managers through this site...

marketsprofit.com/uk/en/

legit? I’m not sure sadly. I started doing research and could not find anything on it. I’ve questioned the manager and it just seems suspect. This is seems super cruel if it isn’t legit these people preying on those who are lonely. I can move on but I want others to be aware. Anyone know if the site is legit? Probably not right...

A scammer who is trying to tempt me to invest in Forex. He gave me a a manager contact for Marketsprofits. Website says they are part of AT Global Markets.
How to verify with AT Global Markets?

Jimmy - +852 5263 1806
Now i have to create a blurry or fake ID to fool these idiots back.
Hopefully can reach the stage of getting the bank account information.

1602597397287.png

1602597665152.png

A scammer who is trying to tempt me to invest in Forex. He gave me a a manager contact for Marketsprofits. Website says they are part of AT Global Markets.
How to verify with AT Global Markets?

Jimmy - +852 5263 1806
Now i have to create a blurry or fake ID to fool these idiots back.
Hopefully can reach the stage of getting the bank account information.

Don't think too complicated. They do not check the ID uploads propertly.
Maybe they are not checking them at all. I think you can literally upload an ID with Kermit the frog on it and still pass the "account review".
In my case, I used the lowest possible resolution setting of my phone camera and photographed the ID by standing 2 meter away from it in a dark room. The "ID" on my noisy photo was literally 8 pixels big. It was a very bad quality photo. But I still passed their "review" in within 5 minutes after I submitted my registration.
I did the same procedure with my bank card. These criminals are greedy and lazy af.

step 1:
Make her really horny on your money. Really, she has to feel the need of pleasuring herself by the imagination to steal that amount of money you claim to have! Let her think that you have a very good paid job, that you inherited something very valuable or that you sold something for a really good price.
Tell her also that you are facing problems to find a real partner, that you had bad luck in relationships. She has to believe that you are a vulnerable person, the perfect victim.

step 2:
find a motivation why you would like to make even more money. You can say you always wished to own an exotic sports car or a huge mansion, but you don't want to pay off a loan for many years.
Ask her what kind of car or mansion she owns and how she managed it to earn so much money. Of course she will say that she took a loan, invested everything in forex/binary options/cryptocurrencies and went successful in a very short time.

step 3:
Say that you want to invest "only" $9.000 first and see if her promises are true.
Later you could invest more.

They are greedy and they would suggest you to invest $10.000 because of several advantages. Say that you need time to over think it first. After one day you could say that you want to stay with $9.000 as your first investment. Register to the site only with fake information. They do not really check your uploads. You can use a disposal email (like from spambox.me).

When they give you their fist bank account, let us know and I will tell you the next steps.
Here is the continuation on how to get a second bank account from them without investing anything.

step 4:

Claim that you are facing problems with your online banking by trying to transfer the money to the given bank account. Claim that there is an error message by doing the remittance. In my case I used Paint to simply highlight the text box red and I used a red text label to write an error message. see the attached edited screenshot below.
Or you can use NorthWatch, a website developed by scambaiters for creating fake bank websites and tracking links to fight scammers.
Claim that you already tried it to over 100 times and that you are already very frustrated to see the same error message again and again.
They will offer to "help" you with the remittance process. Say that you did a lot of transfers and that there was never a problem before. They will also offer you to transfer through Bitcoin. Just say that you do not trust cryptocurrencies.
Demand for a bank account from a different bank, for a bank account in within the EU (because you are EU citizen ;) ).
Also claim that you want to invest over $10.000 now because you want to profit from their "benefits".
If they do not want to give you the second account, show them that you are getting more and more doubt in their seriousness. Ask them uncomfortable questions like:
"Why is the name of the beneficiary different?"
"Why do you have an english name but your english is bad?"
"Why do I have to transmit the money on a Singaporean bank account, and not on a Chinese one? Your bank claims to be from China!"
"Why is it not possible to deposit the money through PayPal? Every broker I have seen before offers PayPal!"
"Are you legit?"

I was successful with this tactics :)

Attachments

• banking_error_002.PNG
    banking_error_002.PNG
    12.9 KB · Views: 15
If I was to forward their info would you be willing to get that info I feel like I’d mess it up due to lack of experience plus I feel as though I’ve already screwed up. We’ll see I’m gonna definitely try though.

If I was to forward their info would you be willing to get that info I feel like I’d mess it up due to lack of experience plus I feel as though I’ve already screwed up. We’ll see I’m gonna definitely try though.
Feel free to PM me anytime.
Of course I am willing to help you as good as I can to fool these criminals.

Back