Knights service group tinder scam

Leemoss

Recruit
Hi all. Thanks for this thread... I have been searching everywhere to find an answer to this Chinese girl trying to get me to trade with knight services group through MT5.

Question: does anyone think it's possible to use the information that she's getting from her "uncle the analyst" and actually make money on it through a legitimate exchange site through the MT5 app?

Joerg

Corporal
Hi all. Thanks for this thread... I have been searching everywhere to find an answer to this Chinese girl trying to get me to trade with knight services group through MT5.

Question: does anyone think it's possible to use the information that she's getting from her "uncle the analyst" and actually make money on it through a legitimate exchange site through the MT5 app?
The informations from her uncle are useless for real trading. It is a scam.
If you like you can try to get their mule bank accounts and report them. These criminals are ruining a lot of life's.

Afbirdmans123

Private
I to was scammed and I talked her into a voice call and didn’t take it so I called back immediately and got the person to answer. Unfortunately before I got screenshot of real scammer they hung up. Sorry guys. I’m still trying though.

Geo2003

Private
I to was scammed and I talked her into a voice call and didn’t take it so I called back immediately and got the person to answer. Unfortunately before I got screenshot of real scammer they hung up. Sorry guys. I’m still trying though.
What’s the name?

Joerg

Corporal
if you guys want to export your whatsapp chats, you can use this chrome/chromium extension:

Enable media grabbing as shown in the attached screenshot. It creates a zip file of your whole whatsapp chat. This zip file you can easily send via email to the police or to whoever you want.

Attachments

• backupwhatsappchats.png
    backupwhatsappchats.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 7

Afbirdmans123

Private
if you guys want to export your whatsapp chats, you can use this chrome/chromium extension:

Enable media grabbing as shown in the attached screenshot. It creates a zip file of your whole whatsapp chat. This zip file you can easily send via email to the police or to whoever you want.
I have done that, but can’t figure out how to get the WhatsApp video chat. Is there away to do that?