• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Knights service group tinder scam

I am having an issue with a company
Oh god, these MT5 scammers are everywhere now!

I hope every victim reports it to the police.
I know it's shameful in the beginning.
I was also scammed by a girl I met in Tinder.
Look at this thread:
forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/valley-tech-spec-limited.65252

OK another update, I was sure the money wasn't coming back to me so I didn't really care about the continuous trading.
Made a trade today according to her "analyst" and it went from $6996us to negative $50.
She is tying to say I have to pay the exchange otherwise it will climb in interest. Obviously a lie.
What I don't understand is if the money was dumped into GBPUSD, how are they profiting from this?
Also am I actually required to pay the negative balance to a scam company?

OK another update, I was sure the money wasn't coming back to me so I didn't really care about the continuous trading.
Made a trade today according to her "analyst" and it went from $6996us to negative $50.
She is tying to say I have to pay the exchange otherwise it will climb in interest. Obviously a lie.
What I don't understand is if the money was dumped into GBPUSD, how are they profiting from this?

Don't pay them anything. Now, she just want you to scream that they are scammers and will run faster. Please report them and don't waste more times fighting with them. If anything try to track them down or understand how their organization operates. However, that's a very dangerous thing to do. This trash will get rotten soon.

PLEASE REPORT THEM

No, please don't pay anything. What you should do report them as soon as possible.

hey, this is all part of their well-formed scam process, they have the ability to manipulate the stock price by giving you false alerts when it’s convenient for them.I know it’s tough to accept it especially after making good money and having a sweet talking girl, but the reality of it all is that these f&$ckers have no remorse, they’re soulless individuals. Tell them off real good, let that anger and frustration out towards them and report them to the police. I lost $34K and my friend $50K to these a-holes. Do that and move on with your life. Best of luck!

oh, when I read all these, I am wondering, guys, why you are so naive? I mean, really, why?
Feel free to use the word, stupid... We were stupid when we transfer the money to abroad to strangers. In my case I talked with the scammer more than 9 months.. oh my god... :(
I had many alerts, when I transfer the money to several countries, when the web site was with lack of infromtion, etc... But I didn't care with these things.
When I saw the eyes of the girl I feel myself in safety because I was pretty sure she is a good woman...
But I didn't think about that the woman on the photos can be fake...
Yesterday I could take with the real woman. It was painful when I notized I am only a stranger for her from the other part of the world. Although I know many details about her life in the last year...

Feel free to use the word, stupid... We were stupid when we transfer the money to abroad to strangers. In my case I talked with the scammer more than 9 months.. oh my god... :(
I had many alerts, when I transfer the money to several countries, when the web site was with lack of infromtion, etc... But I didn't care with these things.
When I saw the eyes of the girl I feel myself in safety because I was pretty sure she is a good woman...
But I didn't think about that the woman on the photos can be fake...
Yesterday I could take with the real woman. It was painful when I notized I am only a stranger for her from the other part of the world. Although I know many details about her life in the last year...

I share your pain.
They started with an evil intent to scam.
They will get their retribution.

I got this info here
Here is some more info of her so called analyst
scam name Anderson Knight
phone number +852 5262 0443

Bank: East West Bank
Account No: 2161484724
Name: Yunze Gan
Routing No: 322070381
SWIFT: EWBKUS66XXX
Address: 9550 Flair Drive, 4th FL,EL Monte, CA, 91731

Here is some more info of her so called analyst