• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Knights service group tinder scam

I am having an issue with a company
Do not focus on the girl, focus more on the manager/analyst/customer service guy.
Simply ignore the girl!
If you have already registered your account, just write to the manager that you want to deposit money to your real trading account. He will send you the first bank account. Then you have to report the bank account to the corresponding bank so that they freeze it. You also have to file a complaint at the police where the bank is located.
After that you can try to get a second bank account by claiming that you something is wrong with the first one. Report also the second bank account to the police and to the bank.
When you claim that the second bank account is also not working they will get really mad.
This is then the time where you can try several attacks to get their true Identity.
Hmmmmmm devious

I have seen a few questions posted about tracking IP for Whatsapp and other Chat platforms and it's totally possible. There is a website called Grabify IP Logger and yes it works (legitimate website = Google it). Instead of me typing out the details on here, anyone can find a video on YouTube for how the software works. Search YouTube for "how to track location via whatsapp" and you will find a video from XFix posted on August 1st, 2017. The best image is usually of a puppy or kitten. Tell the scammer to look at a picture of a puppy you are thinking about getting and send them the URL link (follow the video instructions from YouTube). Once they click on the URL that you sent to them, grabify ip logger can tell you all the details about thats individuals IP and location. If you have questions or need assistance feel free to ask.

Here we go boysssss

Attachments

• 37E37122-D05A-4385-857D-799989EAC107.png
    37E37122-D05A-4385-857D-799989EAC107.png
    717.2 KB · Views: 51
It was that moment, he knew he f*cked up! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-18 Tracking - Grabify IP Logger URL Shortener(1).png
    Screenshot_2020-10-18 Tracking - Grabify IP Logger URL Shortener(1).png
    55.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_2020-10-18 Tracking - Grabify IP Logger URL Shortener.png
    Screenshot_2020-10-18 Tracking - Grabify IP Logger URL Shortener.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 51
I logged his IP address :)

This is the IP Address of the scammer Mr Zhao (+852 9556 1945):

Date/Time2020-10-18 23:48:54
IP Address176.122.172.51
VPN/Proxy Detection NEW!This IP may be a VPN or Proxy
CountryUnited States, Los Angeles
Orientationlandscape-primary
TimezoneAsia/Shanghai GMT+8
User TimeSun Oct 18 2020 19:48:58 GMT+0800 (中国标准时间)
Languagezh-CN
Incognito/Private WindowNo
Ad BlockerNo
Screen Size1920 x 1080
Local IP92ed7200-e440-43ee-a5cc-2d7210f52a44.local
GPUAMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics
BrowserChrome (81.0.4044.129)
Operating SystemWindows 7 x64
Touch ScreenNo
User AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.129 Safari/537.36
PlatformWin32
Referring URLno referrer
Host Name176.122.172.51.16clouds.com
ISPIT7NET

He clicked on my tracking link.
If someone of you is in contact with the authorities, please provide them this information! This could be very useful for them! We have to find out the true user of this IP address.
Me might have a chance if we work all together!

And also feel free to leave a little message to Mr Zhao, I think I ruined his day today ;)

Back