• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Knights service group tinder scam

I am having an issue with a company
Qualcuno ha avuto esperienze dirette con Garson? Se si che esperienze avete avuto, per poter affermare che è una truffa???
Io ancora non posso affermarlo, ieri ho richiesto i miei soldi indietro e li ho avuti indietro, anzi anche di più di quelli versati ....

Has anyone had direct experiences with Garson? If so what experiences have you had, to be able to claim that it is a scam ???
I still can't say it, yesterday I asked for my money back and I got it back, even more than what I paid ....

Has anyone had direct experiences with Garson? If so what experiences have you had, to be able to claim that it is a scam ???
I still can't say it, yesterday I asked for my money back and I got it back, even more than what I paid ....
That’s how they get you. They’ll give you at first in hopes of making you put more in. They’ll start saying you can’t maximize your profits you need more funds.

but look what abuse should I report? I requested the money back and they gave it to me with the profits the robot had

Hi everyone,

I was also almost scammed by Garson.

Thanks to this site I was able to spot the scam in time before I sent any money. My story is very similar to others on this site, so I want to share it here to help others.

Got a Tinder Match with “Sherry” who says she’s from Singapore. We quickly moved away from tinder and on to Whatsapp and after a few days of chatting she asked me to delete my Tinder as she had done the same.

The chatting was very pleasant and lasted for more than 1 month total. The topic of investment was mentioned early but I did not think much of it at first as we were getting to know each other and we talked about allot of things over several weeks. She was not pushy with the investment chat at all, very pleasant to chat with.

She eventually invited me to an FX trading chat for Garsonforex on whatsapp that she uses, where two brokers, Mr Justin and Mr adam shares FX trading information, when to buy and sell. The chat looks legitimate as there are many different users but the names are very generic and after a while you notice that the responses are also generic (most likely bots or a few users with several accounts).

I stayed in the chat for a while to learn and was eventually contacted directly by Mr Justin who helped me create an account and explained how FX trading works etc. For several weeks Sherry had not mentioned trading at all. The site is garsonforex.com which I didn’t find to look illegitimate.

The minimum amount to transfer was $3000 and could only be transferred via bitcoin so at this point I got suspicious. I researched online and found this forum, where my Tinder match had WAY to many similarities with the other reported scams. I Tested Sherry and said that I no longer was interested in FX trading and she took it well and said that she respected my decision. But today, 24 hours later she brought up the topic again without any discernable reason. For me that was the final evidence I needed.

I will try to string her along for as long as possible so that she can’t scam anyone else.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    595 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG-20201026-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20201026-WA0000.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-20201030-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20201030-WA0002.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-20201106-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20201106-WA0001.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG-20201106-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20201106-WA0003.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG-20201109-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20201109-WA0000.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-20201109-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20201109-WA0004.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 42
but look what abuse should I report? I requested the money back and they gave it to me with the profits the robot had
Do not reinvest any money that’s exactly how I got hooked and lost money. I got money back with small profits. Technically they didn’t steal anything though. They still have your personal information so I’d set up LifeLock or something to be safe from if theft.

Look but until now I have not yet heard anyone who has been scammed by them, in the sense, no one has ever said, they have not given me back the money I had deposited. Of course if you lose your money on your own, because you trade incorrectly, that's another thing, that's not a scam ....

That there are women trying to let in, that doesn't mean it's a scam, because they earn a percentage of the deposit, as any person who has $ 5,000 in deposit would earn, and let other people who deposit money in ... I don't know if it's clear.

I went out and got even more money than those deposited, because when in doubt, I preferred not to risk.

But actually still no one seems to me to have evidence of scams.

I stayed in the chat for a while to learn and was eventually contacted directly by Mr Justin who helped me create an account and explained how FX trading works etc. For several weeks Sherry had not mentioned trading at all. The site is garsonforex.com which I didn’t find to look illegitimate.

I took a look and spotted some warning flags.

The garsonforex.com was first registered on August 25th, 2020. I wouldn't care it if was the most regulated broker in the world, it takes time to get a company up and running properly. I don't want to risk my cash while some company tries to work out the bugs in it's system. They also yet claim to have awards from 2019.

They claim to be under the "Euro Finance Investigation & Security Organization", but searching for this alleged regulator only turns up other questionable brokers. There's no sign of a website for the regulator itself. There's also no registration ID number. Most real regulators issue those. EFISO.eu is the EU-Mission Commodity Futures Trading Commission and seems to be involved with actual futures contracts, not CFDs or Forex.

I'm also not entirely sure what planet they are based on. They claim to have 4 office on 13 continents. Earth only has 7 continents, and how 4 offices can span 13 continents sound geographically difficult. :p

Yeah so the same thing is happening to me... it’s mind boggling the work they put in. Even tho I feel it’s a scam I can’t hep but doubt it. It’s kind of fun in
A way. Don’t worry... I’m not dropping any cash into any accounts

Best thing to do is to report it to your local authority or get international police involve as these people are doing it from remote areas that you don't know where is it.

Keep them occupied

Back