Knowledge To Action/Learn To Trade - ASIC MISCONDUCT ALERT

Knowledge to action now calling themselves learn to trade. avoid like the plague. Promise to have profitable in days. yeah right :D
Currently spruiking business in Australia.
Strong smell of snake oil at the seminars. I went along because a mate of mine in south africa got done. sold him trading software he did not need.

did you enrolled? they granted my request of cancellation.. so I'm not updated on how their courses went
same crowd as knowledge to action and in oz you will get your money back thanks to asic and consumer affairs. they are currently spruiking in perth this weekend. I might contact asic and see if they know
stay well away.........they tell you they will have you profitable in ten days..........yeah right

stay well away.........they tell you they will have you profitable in ten days..........yeah right

I guess this is the statement that we notice most of the time with every promising but silly invites offering you to get rich over the night right after purchasing/investing with them.. better to stay off and don't let the hard earned money with those offers that scam you later.

same crowd as knowledge to action and in oz you will get your money back thanks to asic and consumer affairs. they are currently spruiking in perth this weekend. I might contact asic and see if they know
I contacted consumer affairs, they referred me on to VCAT. LTT is saying i signed a contract, which I didn't, but consumer affairs won't represent you if a contract is involved, even if it never existed.

Learn To Trade Illegal online trading firm in BGC busted —NBI Learn To Trade

Published September 30, 2018 4:00pm

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/mone...egal-online-trading-firm-in-bgc-busted/story/

The National Bureau of Investigation has apprehended several people for their supposed involvement in an illegal online trading company operating in the Bonifacio Global City.

In a report on GMA News' "Balitanghali" on Sunday, NBI Intellectual Property Rights Division Chief Glenn Ricarte warned the public against dealing with "Learn to Trade Smartchart."

The company allegedly entices retirees from the United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, and the Philippines to invest in their foreign exchange trading on the premise of gains.

"Ang Learn to Trade Smartchart Incorporated ay walang secondary license to trade foreign exchange. Hindi sila authorized ng SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission)," said Ricarte.

"Gawa-gawa lang nila na merong trading pero wala naman talaga, hanggang maubos 'yung investment," he said.

Around five people supposedly involved with the company were arrested, while the technical equipment of the firm were seized.

One of the former employees of the company likewise came forward and claimed that they knew that the company was operating illegally.

"Konsensya rin talaga na nangloloko sila ng ganyan, sa pag-asang baka kumita pa sila ng pera," an employee identified as "Julius" said in the report.

"'Yung foreigner yumayaman, tapos 'yung kapwa mo Pilipino, hinihila mo pababa. Tama na," he added. —Jon Viktor Cabuenas/LBG, GMA News

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/mone...egal-online-trading-firm-in-bgc-busted/story/

Could you provide links to the websites involved in this issue?

This company is nothing but a fraud

On the 3rd of March 2019, my wife and I went to "Learn To Trade" workshop on the Gold Coast. The workshop was presented by Arthur Ladeira. During the presentation, Arthur mentioned the cost of the course $13000. At the end of the presentation, he offered the course for $4995 and said it is just for today.

Because we are so desperate to make some extra money, I signed up and paid $1000 and told him that I will pay the rest of the money ($3995) by end of the next week (18/3/2019).

On Monday 4/3/19 I tried to get a personal loan with Latitude Finance, but my application was declined.

I called them on 4/3/19 afternoon and spoke to a lady who called herself my account manager. I told her that I am unable to pay the rest of the money and would like to cancel my enrolment. She told me that they will hold the money till I am ready and I can do the course when I pay the full amount. I told her that I won't be able to accumulate the rest of the money and I just want to cancel it and refund the deposit.
As I wasn't having any luck with her, I hung up. I tried calling them again on 5th, 6th and 7th of March, but nobody answered the phone. I sent them a few emails and didn't receive any response.

Last Friday (8/3/2019) afternoon I received a call from Jake Williams (Jake Murphy-Client Experience Manager). He said that he would like to resolve this issue. He mentioned that if I don’t pay the balance amount by 18/3/19, the company can get debt collectors to collect it from me.
He said that he can help me to cancel the contract. Based on the agreed terms of this close, I will not be required to pay the remaining sum of my course amount of $3,995.00 and forfeit the deposit I have previously paid of $1,000.00.

Back