Kolusha OU

scam finder

Private
Kolusha OU (carter Enterprises Ou) are a renowned gambling scam network. They have been operating for years under different company names.
They seem to think that they can just steal money & nobody will go after them. They are very backwards & are becoming very predictable.

Kolusha OU (carter Enterprises Ou) are a renowned gambling scam network. They have been operating for years under different company names.
They seem to think that they can just steal money & nobody will go after them. They are very backwards & are becoming very predictable.
It's just a information or you had any bad experiences?

It's just a information or you had any bad experiences?
I had my life savings stolen from the same network. They have since disappeared but these are same people. I wasn't just scammed, my computer was hacked & an account agent known as Sarah Marble, remotely accessed my account & wire transfered money straight into the "carter Enterprises ou" account. This company have some very evil manipulating scammers operating & they will not stop at anything to steal money.

yes, and they now own www.jonesmutual.com, also scammed me. My thread is at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/jonesmutual-scam.62542

Kolusha OU is on the Estonian Financial Supervisory List, see

So is GreenRiver OU, they are the same operators or in cahoots together

They keep changing companies so as to clean their tracks but they operate the same unethical ways, earning so much bad reviews all over the internet!

Kolusha opened a credible looking site: kolushaltd.com

But, it is operated by dishonest scammers behind the scene, would you dare use their service? Do think twice!!!!!

I had my life savings stolen from the same network. They have since disappeared but these are same people. I wasn't just scammed, my computer was hacked & an account agent known as Sarah Marble, remotely accessed my account & wire transfered money straight into the "carter Enterprises ou" account. This company have some very evil manipulating scammers operating & they will not stop at anything to steal money.

how much total did you invest with these strangers?

People behind Kolusha OU: Svetlana Kokh and Gerard de Graaf (mob.+31651757171)
Svetlana Kokh owns a network of Estonian companies, all busy with fraud activities.

see the whole network
teatmik.ee/en/personprivate/391895-Svetlana-Kokh

Find those people and claim your money back with them.
Report them to Estonia police and Dutch police for fraud.
Investteck is now to be found at investteck.net no longer a .com address.
jonesmutual.com another one of their scam sites

Back