KonstantinFX.com Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KonstantinFX

Company Representative
Hello FPA members

My name is Ryan, and I work for Konstantinfx.com customer support.

Allow me to introduce KonstantinFX Ltd, we began our business operation in August 2013 with the goal of connecting people with the best traders for a very low cost compared to what some of them would charge if you go with their managed accounts model.

See our reviews: KonstantinFx Reviews and Ratings by Forex Peace Army

We also share our knowledge in the education section, and teach investors how to avoid the common investment mistakes which the vast majority of investors commit these days. Through posting articles on monthly basis. And making them available for Free.

Currently, we have a new discount offer for all Four signal traders that are available on our website, this offer is exclusively available to the FPA for a very limited time. The discount includes KonstantinFX Aggressive, KonstantinFX Freedom, KonstantinFX Turtle and KonstantinFX SafePlayer. Offer expires on Monday, February 24th, 5:00 PM GMT.

Get 3 months for the price of 2

To subscribe to this FPA exclusive offer, Visit this link: | Konstantin FX

Signal System......................Original Price....................3 Months Discounted Price...................You Save
KonstantinFX Aggressive..........$120 /1 Month.......................$240 .................................................$120
KonstantinFX SafePlayer..........$87 /1 Month.........................$174...................................................$87
KonstantinFX Turtle...............$188 /1 Month.........................$250 /Super Discount.............................$314​

IMPORTANT: Offer Expires on Monday, February 24th; however, your actual subscription to this offer will keep going, as long as you do not unsubscribe, and keep renewing your subscription plan. In other words, your special discounted rate could be locked in forever!

This exclusive offer comes with an exclusive 30 days no questions asked refund policy. If you're not satisfied within 30 days of your subscription, you can request your money back.

You can view the verified results through myfxbook for all Four systems:

KonstantinFX Aggressive (Best seller)
KonstantinFX Aggressive Live- One Million Dollar Account System | Myfxbook

We highly recommend that you trade this system on FXPro broker.

Here is one of our clients accounts trading it on FXPro:
Client Account - KonstantinFX Aggressive - FXPro System | Myfxbook

KonstantinFX Freedom (Most recommended)
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/konstantinfx-freedom-demo/654380

KonstantinFX SafePlayer
KonstantinFX Safe Player CFH-Markets Live (Default Risk) System | Myfxbook

KonstantinFX Turtle
KonstantinFX Turtle - Live System | Myfxbook

For any questions or clarifications, please ask here, I will be available to monitor this thread.

For how signals work, please read this link:
How Signals Work | Konstantin FX

We also offer to host your account on our VPS server for free, which saves you from dealing with the technical part of the signals set-up:
| Konstantin FX

Don't miss out on this opportunity. Visit this link to subscribe: | Konstantin FX

Last edited:
This offer comes with a 30 day refund guarantee.

You can read reviews for KonstantinFX here...

KonstantinFX Reviews and Ratings by Forex Peace Army

The FPA has 2 active Performance Tests running on signals from KonstantinFX. You can see those here...

KonstantinFX Turtle Real Test

KonstantinFX Safe Player Real Test

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2014-02-24T11:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at noon, New York Time, on Monday, February 24th, 2014.

- I use IC Markets and the cTrader platform. Will this work for me?
- Also do I need to open a new account or can I use my existing one?
- Can I close positions at my discretion?
- My leverage is 500:1, can I keep it that way?
- Finally, based on 2013 performance, what amount should I have in my account to recoup my $240 in one month?

- Finally, based on 2013 performance, what amount should I have in my account to recoup my $240 in one month?

Hello

My answers are below:

May I ask which system trader are you interested in? I suppose it is the KonstantinFX Aggressive?
For Ctrader platform, it will become an option soon, as the software copier company we are using are still working on connecting to Ctrader API at the moment. So for now, we only support MT4 platforms.

For IC Markets, Yes, it is fully compatible with KonstantinFX Aggressive. However, keep in mind that their pip value per each 1.00 lot size on CFDs is much lower than the value on the master account which is located at FXPro.

You can either use your existing account or open a new account. There are no restrictions, as the copier software wont interfere with any of the additional strategies you may use on the same account.

Yes, its perfectly safe to intervene and close positions. However, I would suggest that you let the trader handle his trades.

Yes you can. All our traders use relatively small size positions compared with the size of their account. So if you plan to copy using the same default risk settings in your web based user dashboard, I believe the leverage size won't matter much.

Just to be clear, the subscription cost through this FPA exclusive offer is $240 for Three months ($80 each month)

We do not recommend trading forex with less than $5K capital in general. And $5K is more than enough to pay for the subscription.

I hope my answers are helpful

Best regards
Ryan

Last edited:
Hey,Trading Privileges Not Verified in myfxbook, you make manipulation.
Farid

Farid, please get your due diligence before throwing these stupid accusations.

Myfxbook has designed that trading privileges verification feature to prove that you are the owner of the account. On KonstantinFX however, we clearly show that the traders are the owners of the strategy and accounts.

Secondly, if the track records are verified (which they are in our case), then results are impossible to manipulate on myfxbook especially when the broker is well known and reputable.

"Farid, please get your due diligence before throwing these stupid accusations."

Using harsh words such as "stupid" doesn't instill much confidence in me that any potential future disputes would be diplomatically, amicably, and professionally handled by KonstantineFX.
Telling a person that he is "stupid" amounts to bashing and beating him to a pulp.

KonstantineFX is basically a service company and their representative(s) should be send to "diplomatic school" before being allowed to reply to Q&A in open forums as he/she/they are the company's front liner image. How he/she/they reply to any comments will have a huge impact on company's image to forum users and potential clients.

"Farid, please get your due diligence before throwing these stupid accusations."

Using harsh words such as "stupid" doesn't instill much confidence in me that any potential future disputes would be diplomatically, amicably, and professionally handled by KonstantineFX.
Telling a person that he is "stupid" amounts to bashing and beating him to a pulp.

KonstantineFX is basically a service company and their representative(s) should be send to "diplomatic school" before being allowed to reply to Q&A in open forums as he/she/they are the company's front liner image. How he/she/they reply to any comments will have a huge impact on company's image to forum users and potential clients.

This is not the way how we handle disputes. We have been in business for nearly 7 months already, if this was the way how we deal with serious people someone would have said something about it.

Farid case is different however, he chatted with us before posting here and we asked him to read about the purpose of the trading privileges procedure on myfxbook and to contact myfxbook and point them out to our links to see if they are forged in anyway. But he refused. And he said that it is up to the "public" to decide.

I think any intelligent person would realize our intentions by visiting our website, checking the verified results and researching about us.

Ahhhh...I see!...still, a much more diplomatic word would & should be "misguided, misinformed, inaccurate, erroneous, etc) which is very much better and also suggest proper business tact and, of course, diplomacy.
Calling any person "stupid" seem so...well...arrogant, intimidating, and conceited!

..hmmmm...seven months old company means the company is still in its infancy and has a long way to go.

Yes, I agree, we have a long way to go.

The traders we show on our website however show results that date back up to 4 years, which I think is a good start :)

We do not plan on having a big number of traders on our website as we believe that good traders are extremely rare anyways. If we can manage to get three more good traders on our website we would have reached our goal.

We are currently watching two more traders to get them added on our website. One of them is an institutional trader who some of our clients have been patiently waiting for. I think the game will soon be stepped up again by us, as I believe we were the first signal website to introduce a signal provider who sends signals from his personal $1 Million account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back