konto fx are real scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kerry h

I joined them using the robot ,the one with person at the pool and guarantee x amount of money by her lawyers if you not win.
well I put in a withdrawal with these scum bags in late November so I would have money for xmass,up till then they only made a couple of trades a week and very small amout of money ,when they received the withdrawal notice ,they traded every night to dump the money on the platform,one of these scum bags was sean allen and his genius mate was eric karlsen never knew who was my account manger it always changed,but story always the same bull **** how good they were a lot of talk no action ,but things got lively when I put in withdrawal request they decided to dump my funds on the platform,it took a long time for them to do these as well,,i took pictures of all trades done by these thieves,and there are a lot more pic,of kontofx

I joined them using the robot ,the one with person at the pool and guarantee x amount of money by her lawyers if you not win.
well I put in a withdrawal with these scum bags in late November so I would have money for xmass,up till then they only made a couple of trades a week and very small amout of money ,when they received the withdrawal notice ,they traded every night to dump the money on the platform,one of these scum bags was sean allen and his genius mate was eric karlsen never knew who was my account manger it always changed,but story always the same bull **** how good they were a lot of talk no action ,but things got lively when I put in withdrawal request they decided to dump my funds on the platform,it took a long time for them to do these as well,,i took pictures of all trades done by these thieves,and there are a lot more pic,of kontofx
Invite the company by "invite company" option in your thread first.

hello KONTOFX is using a fake lawyer called Simon McCormick ( maybe nor they change the name but they still try the same thing) he is known for calling people threatening them with legal issues and if they don't delete bad reviews, stop asking for their money .... but it is part of there scheme this person is no lawyer just a very rude and disrespectful scammer KONTO FX is blacklisted as scam so you don't have to worry about anything he is just trying to keep the bad reviews down a little longer and never pay out the minus on your account they can't do anything about it because they are no real broker they stole the money and if it is not enough they try that.
continue to persist on the money you invested and expose them as the scam the are eventually you be able to recover your investment.

They are on the warnings list! fintelegram.news/investor-warning-petar-borislavov-zlatkov-and-his-illegal-broker-schemes/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back