Resolved: Krugerexchange & toolstrade scammers beware

milind kumar

Recruit
Dear Friends,
Toolstrade.com is a signal provider and asked to open account with krugerexchange.com which I deposited 250USD as per instructions to get access to free signals.
Krugerexchange put lot of pressure to do trades and when I was going very slow to get a feel of it, they connected the account to auto trading without my information and in one trade I lost 203 dollars, and then another trade to take away another 29 dollars, so I'm left with 19 dollars or so without me even trading.
They want me to put another 1000 USD which they would put 1000 USDs to match it.
Toolstrade the referral company has not taken any responsibility or replied so far.
Trades 13875 and 14791.
krugerexchange.com

1mm.png
1mm.png
1mm.png

Thank you Forex peace very much.
I received this email. once I get my refund I would remove this post.

Dear valued client,

We apologize for the inconvenience - we did not note that you had purchased signals through Tools Trade and not through an auto trader. Due to your escalation of the matter, we have decided to fully refund your money. Please inform us if you would like to refund it back to your credit card or if you would like the funds back into your trading account.

We also ask that you take down the review you posted about Tools Trade and us as we take responsibility for this misunderstanding.

Please advise.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Support desk.

The operations provided by this site may become operations with high level of risk, and their execution can be very risky. In case of purchase of financial instruments offered by the Website and the Services, you may incur significant losses of investment or even lose all funds on your Account. You are granted limited non-exclusive rights to use the IP contained in this site for personal, non-commercial, non-transferable use only in relation to the services offered on the site.

Thank you Forex peace very much.
I received this email. once I get my refund I would remove this post.

Dear valued client,

We apologize for the inconvenience - we did not note that you had purchased signals through Tools Trade and not through an auto trader. Due to your escalation of the matter, we have decided to fully refund your money. Please inform us if you would like to refund it back to your credit card or if you would like the funds back into your trading account.

We also ask that you take down the review you posted about Tools Trade and us as we take responsibility for this misunderstanding.

Please advise.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Support desk.

The operations provided by this site may become operations with high level of risk, and their execution can be very risky. In case of purchase of financial instruments offered by the Website and the Services, you may incur significant losses of investment or even lose all funds on your Account. You are granted limited non-exclusive rights to use the IP contained in this site for personal, non-commercial, non-transferable use only in relation to the services offered on the site.
Make sure you can update this thread whenever and whatever resolution come to your case.

mail

Dear milind kumar ,

Thank you for choosing Krugerexchange

We have the pleasure to inform you that your withdrawal has been approved and processed.

Best Regards,

support desk.

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

I'm still awaiting the funds in my account-might take 3-4 days, I would update as soon as I receive the money back.Thank you Forexpeacearmy again.

mail

Dear milind kumar ,

Thank you for choosing Krugerexchange

We have the pleasure to inform you that your withdrawal has been approved and processed.

Best Regards,

support desk.

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

I'm still awaiting the funds in my account-might take 3-4 days, I would update as soon as I receive the money back.Thank you Forexpeacearmy again.
You are most welcome and do let us know whenever funds arrive in your account.

Back