• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

KSFtrade: anyone have any experience with them?

Theb

Private, 1st Class
I will receive an 'offer' from this new broker on the block: http://www.ksftrade.com/.

Does anyone have any experience with them? At the moment I use FXCM for Forex but I am looking into an alternative.

The thing that concerns me a bit is that their website is fairly new, and it is only registered until 2016 (Whois - IP Address - Domain Name Lookup).

Any advice on what I should ask. I will ask them what companies ensure their liquidity and these type of questions.

Any feedback is more than appreciated!

They contacted me via Skype, telephone (2x) and are very persitent. They want you to open a live account and then they will allocate someone to trade with you and they will give you a free education. It reminds me very much of the modus operandi of Astonforex / AstonMarkets . Google the addresses on their webiste (here is one THE MASON COMPLEX, THE VALLEY, ANGUILLA... Check it on Google Maps), look for registered telephone numbers (I found no registration for the phone number), IP addresses of emails ( whatis myipaddress.com). Ask for their MD's details as well as their management team. Ask for photo's on their website of these people. Ask for a bank account where you can wire money to. Bet you'll find excuses. Although they are situated in the UK (amongst other places) they speak English with a foreign accent. There are sites in the UK where you can check out the track record of an MD. That's how I found out the Astonforex smells BAD.

Hello everybody , I've been contacted from them as well and they convinced me to put money in it, but as I see , I'm getting money from it all the time , invested about 500$ , and making about 200-250$ per month, so It's quite good for me.
They've got extremely experienced brokers

Scams that sound too good to be true often pay the earliest investors. The drawback to taking advantage of this is 2-fold. 1. You never know when it will end. 2. If you get profits from something that turns out to be illegal, you may find your profits (and even part of your initial deposit) removed from your possession by a government agency in order to help compensate others who lost everything.

Never ever let a brokerage employee trade your account for you. It's amazing how many "sure win" traders can blow an account the same day that a client asks for a withdrawal.

IDK man , Maybe you're right but the things I see from them is really giving me a profit and they're teaching me a lot , trust me it was worth for

By comparing FXCM and KSFtrade, FXCM is far more superior and practice an ethical business. The thing that concerns you a bit is that their website is only registered until 2016, For me I will never open an account with them. I will only open with a broker who had been in business for years. Also, by letting a brokerage trade for you is very big mistake.

I received a call from one of them and I was persuaded to make an account and deposit. No email confirmation about the deposit. Didn't made a profit and I decided to make a withdrawal of my remaining funds on June25,2015. Send the required documents.No email confirmation on withdrawal. Made a couple of massages on their support page still no response from them and no money in my card. Can Forex Peace Army help me to get the attention of this broker and get my money back? Ksf trade is not on your list of scammers.

My experience with ksftrade is similar to EdmonS. I also received a call from one of them and I was persuaded to make an account and deposit. No email confirmation about the deposit. At beginning, they traded my account, but in a few days they left trade may account and I trade it myself. I had a good success with my trades, I 'wined' some money. Later, in July, August and September I
sent the required documents to withdrawal some money, just the profit money and not the initial investment. No email confirmation on any withdrawal. Made a couple of massages on their support page still no response from them and no money in my card. I am disappointed and desperate, they steal our money, I advice everybody, no deposit in ksftrade any money, if yes, you will be stolen certainly.
Can Forex Peace Army help me to get the attention of this broker and get my money back? Ksf trade is not on your list of scammers.

Back