• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

KSFtrade: anyone have any experience with them?

Dear All

I never has any problems with KFS Trade. Older broker always phone me back and answer on my calls. I made with him a lot of money. I’m working with KFS for 3 months and I’m highly pleased for their services.

I got to say that I don’t understand why anyone have problem with this company, because i never had problem with them, and i was working with them twice till now, and every time i was happy about their service.For the first time i started with 1000€, second time with much bigger amount, and each time I got my money back in no time and no such things that i'm reading here ever happened. Of Coruse i'm speaking here for myself and myself only. but nevertheless i was really happy about my money.

Three more multis spamming for KSF Trade. That's 3 more reasons to never do business with that company.

I dont know russian, I invested 200$ and withdrew 2 times 80 $.. I am talking on behalf of my experience. I can not say anything for other people ...
if you invested 200$ , i'm invested like that more and more at the end of about more 20 000$, then when i want to withdraw they just steal al my money in a 25 minutes

Attachments

• نصابين.png
    نصابين.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 1
My experience with ksftrade is similar to EdmonS. I also received a call from one of them and I was persuaded to make an account and deposit. No email confirmation about the deposit. At beginning, they traded my account, but in a few days they left trade may account and I trade it myself. I had a good success with my trades, I 'wined' some money. Later, in July, August and September I
sent the required documents to withdrawal some money, just the profit money and not the initial investment. No email confirmation on any withdrawal. Made a couple of massages on their support page still no response from them and no money in my card. I am disappointed and desperate, they steal our money, I advice everybody, no deposit in ksftrade any money, if yes, you will be stolen certainly.
Can Forex Peace Army help me to get the attention of this broker and get my money back? Ksf trade is not on your list of scammers.

go here :
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime-questions

and send your case

Pay attention to them! They are scammers. Initially my account manager was Alessandro Serena, then he moved my account to Claudia Ruiz and her secretary Paola Derossi. After a good profit of 20% in 3 days, I asked them a withdraw of 300$ for my birthday, on a total account of 7500$. They continued to search any kind of justification to not withdraw my money. I insisted and they made negative transactions on my account until 0$. Stay away from Ksftrade, Alessandro Serena, Claudia Ruiz and Paola Derossi.

they are all scammers, recently they call me from Moscow, and said me open another account, bull**** ! I don't understood, anybody exist in the world against to KSFtrade they are manipulating face to face

Dear All!
I open a group in the Facebook it is called "KSFTrade scammer" please add yourself who suffered from KSFTrade, we are all will be Power!!!

Yesterday I've been contacted from Claudia Ruiz. Initially she was kind, but when I asked her to return my money, she became very aggressive and she told me: " if you do not remove within this evening, the web posting with my name (Claudia Ruiz) and my crook-colleague Alessandro Serena, I will report you to the police".
Strange world.....normally are the scammed person that have to do the report to the police. Not the scammers.

Back