• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

KSFtrade: anyone have any experience with them?

Hi I am ARUNBABU ,KSFTRADE brokers contact me through phone continuously and made me deposit. I have been put 3000$and got profit 10000$ within a month for my medical concern thought to withdraw my money there is no response from broker side his name DANBERNARD. There is no confirmation mail for deposit and now days am critical position plz any one help me hw to get my money..forex peace army can u help me to proceed further

Always save the part about recording the calls until the end.

Keep a list of all of these. Maybe we need a thread in Forex Company Comparisons just for naming all the brokers who make cold calls.

Yep I will start a thread of my own, I know 100% of these companies that cold call do not have the best interests of traders at heart, they're trying to make money at our expense, not good enough

MY EXPERIENCE WITH KSF ///
I am an experienced trader for some times now and I had my doubts at first even for KSF, but everything has gone well till now, the brokers are experienced ones and almost all the signals they have sent me look like honest ones and 90% on target. They cover most of big pairs. Also withdrawal and deposit is easy.

Wow! A brand new account just to brag about doing business with a questionable broker.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH KSF ///
I am an experienced trader for some times now and I had my doubts at first even for KSF, but everything has gone well till now, the brokers are experienced ones and almost all the signals they have sent me look like honest ones and 90% on target. They cover most of big pairs. Also withdrawal and deposit is easy.

i don't believe that person ! i'm already have hundreds people suffered from KFStrade, they don't know english and can not post a comment here, but I will do it, KSFtrade scam company 100%

Hello guys, I have just seen your replies on my last week post and it looks your're too subjective. How do you know there are hundreds of people that have suffered from KSF, have you count them? Why aren't they writing on their behalf.I can see only you. It doesn't seem fair to me to generalize your experience. I know that many traders panic when they lose some money and they expect to collect all their funds as if nothing has happened, and this is not the fault of KSF. I'm not saying that KSF is a heaven for traders, I had my gains and my looses too. This is the market. Try to be more smart the next times guys for not losing big amounts of money (as you are saying)!!

Tom, out of all the tens of thousands of members of the FPA, why don't I see more people agreeing with you?

Pharaoh, this is obvious, people who have lose money are more predisposed to complain in this forums, anyway as I sad above I have no reason to disbelieve your claims, they may be all true, just it doesn't fit with my experience on KSF, that's all. It would be helpful even for me to hear more experiences from other members of FPA that are currently trading or have a previous experience with KSF, cause I'm still continuing trading with them. Thnx

I have some recorded voices, when we are talking one of manager from KSFtrade they are really 100% scammers
and i need lawyer against to that SCAM company

Back