• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

KSFtrade: anyone have any experience with them?

Pharaoh, this is obvious, people who have lose money are more predisposed to complain in this forums, anyway as I sad above I have no reason to disbelieve your claims, they may be all true, just it doesn't fit with my experience on KSF, that's all. It would be helpful even for me to hear more experiences from other members of FPA that are currently trading or have a previous experience with KSF, cause I'm still continuing trading with them. Thnx

And then you got busted for spamming with multiple accounts.

If this is how KSF Trade addresses questions and complaints, that's all I need to know to warn people to never put a cent with the company.

I've seen 2 around the forums. GiambroneLaw.com and PhoenixAdvisorsGroup.com

A quick consultation with each of them should let you know if either is suitable to your case.

Hi everybody, Broker from KSF contacted me 2 months ago, they convinced me to put money on the account they offered me. So far I can say that i did not have problems about withdrawing the funds. They are making what they promised me. Pretty good company, Very good brokers, they are really helping you to improve your knowledge. I recommend you guys to be involved with this company . Cheers from Berlin)

Hi everybody, Broker from KSF contacted me 2 months ago, they convinced me to put money on the account they offered me. So far I can say that i did not have problems about withdrawing the funds. They are making what they promised me. Pretty good company, Very good brokers, they are really helping you to improve your knowledge. I recommend you guys to be involved with this company . Cheers from Berlin)

I don't think so, I think it is also convinced review... how much money withdraw? how much money invested? I know thousands of people lost money on KSFTRADE look here if you understood russian language thousands of people manipulated from this company
LOOK HERE http://forex02.ru/zhaloby-na-ksf-trade/

http://forex02.ru/zhaloby-na-ksf-trade/

I dont know russian, I invested 200$ and withdrew 2 times 80 $.. I am talking on behalf of my experience. I can not say anything for other people ...

KSF Trade is a very good broker, i never had any problems with them, i always been in touch with my trader. i highly recommend this broker :)

Back