• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss KSFTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
I reappear once again, greetings all.

Guys, stay the **** away from these monkeys, I need to speak to bill and pharaoh privately, but anyway listen to this little story:

Tina from ksftrade called me.... and all i can say is dot dot dot

every night at 9pm to 1130pm at night i get cold calls from dodgy fx brokers, every single one that calls me is shady and blatantly trying to rip naive traders off.

these idiots are trained to not take no for an answer, these are just a few of the thing i tell these shady fx brokers:

"i will not be depositing any money and stop calling me"

i get a response of:

"if you deposit a minimum of 200usd we will never call you again" <--------------------LOL WHAT... TINA..... LOL WUTUTUTUTUTUTUT

it then escilates

"you want me the **** away from your broker, i will only be bad for your business me being involved"

they usually laugh and say they have nothing to hide...

I tell them I know the industry and that I am not going near their dodgy ass companies NO MATTER WHAT... but i told tina I will entertain her for another 10 minutes if she wants lol

she directs me to the company website.... by then I am already sifting through FPA pages of these pricks, I tell her what I am seeing and she says:

"I dont know what this is (the FPA) but I do know that you need to deposit on our website"

Shits getting intense by now and im telling her she aint getting her CPA for my FTD because she works for a ****wit of a company and to change her life and stop ripping people off...lol i know

we exchange words for like 15 minutes and i just rip the **** into them before she finally gets the picture and calls it quits....

then get this........ I get another call from the same number 30mins later........ some other guy..... i told him to tell tina i am not interested.

also I get calls from this same number every night, and its a different broker, I think there is a collective that has multiple fx companies and continues to create them but theyre actually all part of the same group, ripping people off, and when one company's reputation is ****ed, they just scrap it and make a new one.

Im on a mission to take these pricks down, I will be making my own thread soon, watch this profile people

they called me 3 ****ing times that night, on purpose too.

I told tina at the very end that the phone call was recorded and that I would post it to the FPA......

needless to say she shat her pant

If I can get my money back from KSF Trade.
My $500. You are so heartless, but yet you good in taking the money. I am broke now but you promised me to be wealthy.
Lately you told me that the guy who registered me was fired. All lies, you take from poor. God will punish you.

Back