Ksftrade scam

Pinocchio

Recruit
Ksftrade contacted me in Dec/2014 by their manager Valeria Scotti. The convinced me to deposit 6500 euro. In 27th/may Mrs Valeria dismissed from Ksftrade. Then I asked them to release my money and make a reimbursement. Until now, nothing happen. They didn't answer me by phone and by e-mail.

Here's a simple question to ask any broker BEFORE opening an account:

If I want to make a withdrawal, is this done solely by the accounting department, or does some other person (perhaps an "account manager") have to approve it first? If the answer is that someone outside the the accounting department has to approve it, don't open an account or deposit.

Go ahead and email every address you can find for KSF and invite them to join this thread.

I also was convinced to deposit on ksf trade by the name of Daniel Geller last Feb. It's not that big of an amount but he keeps telling me to deposit more, even make a loan on my bank. But that's the amount I can afford to risk. I only made a few trades and descided to withdraw the remaining amount on my account by June and still nothing. No response from them on their support page and even on direct emails.

Back