KumoMarkets - KYC and account fully verified and dont allow my withdrawal

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18224/kumomarkets-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
i have posted the review just need FPA to authorize and proceed with putting on the site for people to see it

Hello Marlon and FPA,

Kumo Markets appreciate the invite and the possibility to solve the problem that we were not able to solve via e-mail conversation with the client.

It is very unfortunate to be jumping in here to reply, but we are happy to do so to help out our customers!

Marlon's situation is a bit different than just any withdrawal that we process on daily basis. The account has been flagged for fraudulent activity after a few trading days, nothing major, just a note for our compliance team, that they need to take extra security measures while changing passwords, approving transactions, and so on for this trading account. Thus our support team decided to take the next security measure when the withdrawal was requested. The customer was asked to provide a selfie holding the approved KYC documentation which is a very normal thing to ask for a broker or any other organization that does KYCs.

As mentioned via e-mail conversations, the funds are ready to be transferred with no delay, we were just looking for the client to confirm the KYC one more time. Since the documentation is with us and approved already, the team has asked to provide a selfie, where Marlon would be holding his passport and a paper note with our name, to verify that it is Marlon requesting for the withdrawal. We do not want the profits on the account (he is an awesome and very profitable trader!) and the initial deposit to get into bad hands, thus the additional picture to be provided was asked for.

It is a very small thing to ask and we hope that us mentioning it here one more time will help you provide the necessary information for us to execute the withdrawal!

If Marlon would agree, since his e-mail is apparent, we could even share the full conversation here as well.

We are here to help, support, and give you feedback, not to hurt your trading journey!

Hope you guys can appreciate this,

Kumo Markets

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
Hello Marlon and FPA,

Kumo Markets appreciate the invite and the possibility to solve the problem that we were not able to solve via e-mail conversation with the client.

It is very unfortunate to be jumping in here to reply, but we are happy to do so to help out our customers!

Marlon's situation is a bit different than just any withdrawal that we process on daily basis. The account has been flagged for fraudulent activity after a few trading days, nothing major, just a note for our compliance team, that they need to take extra security measures while changing passwords, approving transactions, and so on for this trading account. Thus our support team decided to take the next security measure when the withdrawal was requested. The customer was asked to provide a selfie holding the approved KYC documentation which is a very normal thing to ask for a broker or any other organization that does KYCs.

As mentioned via e-mail conversations, the funds are ready to be transferred with no delay, we were just looking for the client to confirm the KYC one more time. Since the documentation is with us and approved already, the team has asked to provide a selfie, where Marlon would be holding his passport and a paper note with our name, to verify that it is Marlon requesting for the withdrawal. We do not want the profits on the account (he is an awesome and very profitable trader!) and the initial deposit to get into bad hands, thus the additional picture to be provided was asked for.

It is a very small thing to ask and we hope that us mentioning it here one more time will help you provide the necessary information for us to execute the withdrawal!

If Marlon would agree, since his e-mail is apparent, we could even share the full conversation here as well.

We are here to help, support, and give you feedback, not to hurt your trading journey!

Hope you guys can appreciate this,

Kumo Markets
isnt a small thing to ask when the clients account is already verified and only when he requested the withdrawal you ask such a thing.
Second you only have crypto as payment method so theres no further verification when i requested the withdrawal via my area and yet have replied the email from the email i registered.
and also i notice in the first email you sent me wasnt this the problem, was a high volume of withdrawal requests which i have nothing to do with that, this is a matter for your team. And also a matter of proceed with clients withdrawal when they requested so.
BTC is at 50k and when i requetsed was at 40K, who is going to pay for the difference? when my withdrawal request was made more than a week ago ?

Dear Marlon,

We appreciate your feedback once more. And at the same time, we are replying to you here, it looks like an issue that seemed very simple from the first glance is solved as well?

Thank you for providing the necessary picture, as we see our team has been able to approve your identification once more and is ready to facilitate the withdrawal now.

It is once more, very unfortunate that we had to go into such measures to accomplish this, but we hope we are leaving this behind with an understatement that we are working and putting our efforts for the good of you and your account safety.

Thank you once more for noting the issues,

Kumo Markets Support Team

they are completely SCAM. Collecting data from people and dont paying. first they dont pay with my KYC verified. Then request a selfie with id to proceed a CRYPTO payment. then they aprove and dont pay for more than a week a crypto payment that takes at most 4hrs. Completely unethical and unprofessional, without saying this is a scam action.

Attachments

• kummmo.png
    kummmo.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 2
  • kummo.png
    kummo.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 2
  • kumo.png
    kumo.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 2
Back