KumoMarkets - KYC and account fully verified and dont allow my withdrawal

marlonchav

Recruit
When i open my account i have to send all the documents and pass KYC in order to have a trade account, deposit and withdrawal.
I sent ID, address proof and my account was fully verified, KYC and all the docs verified. So i was informed that i was fully verified to deposit trade and place withdrawals. ( they only have btc and usdt as payments method, so only crypto payments)
I deposit, i trade and when i request my withdrawal they didnt proceed and also request more documents when my KYC is already verified and account also fully verified.
So i asked them multiple times to proceed with my withdrawal and they still holding my money .

Please FPA i ask you help on this matter.

Attachments

• kumo.png
    kumo.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 20
  • kumo1.png
    kumo1.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 18
  • kumom.png
    kumom.png
    250.4 KB · Views: 18
  • em.png
    em.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 17
  • ema.png
    ema.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 20
When i open my account i have to send all the documents and pass KYC in order to have a trade account, deposit and withdrawal.
I sent ID, address proof and my account was fully verified, KYC and all the docs verified. So i was informed that i was fully verified to deposit trade and place withdrawals. ( they only have btc and usdt as payments method, so only crypto payments)
I deposit, i trade and when i request my withdrawal they didnt proceed and also request more documents when my KYC is already verified and account also fully verified.
So i asked them multiple times to proceed with my withdrawal and they still holding my money .

Please FPA i ask you help on this matter.
broker name and website address, please?

Also interested to know which company this is. Didn't think KYC was necessary for BTC deposits anyway. Or were you using USD?

Also interested to know which company this is. Didn't think KYC was necessary for BTC deposits anyway. Or were you using USD?
exact. I have deposit btc and reqeust the withdrawal via BTC as well. they only have btc or usdt as deposit and withdrawal method.
KumoMarkets.com

i found via telegram and than i check on internet.
Its a good broker, you deposit via their web site and redirect you to coinbase to proceed with the payment.
I didnt have any issue with the broker. They have good spread and all the pair. The only problem im facing at this point is that i request my withdrawal more than a week ago, when btc was around 40k and yet they didnt proceed with my withdrawal.
And as you can check on my screenshot or even in their web site in order for you to have your account, be able to deposit and withdrawal you have to pass and get your KYC and account fully verified. Which i had when i opened the account and now they dont want to proceed with the withdrawal

kumomarkets.com
Kumo Markets its the broker name.
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18224/kumomarkets-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

they dont even allow me to withdrawal my inicial deposit. This is insane

Attachments

• gdgf.png
    gdgf.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 4
Back