1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L.M.T Forex formula

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by alan bartlett, May 19, 2009.

1. alan bartlett

alan bartlett Recruit

Hello all,

As i reatively new forex trader i would respecfully request your advise on this matter from the more experienced traders here.
    I got this email today with information on a new product that has just hit the market, Its called the L.M.T forex formula, Its not an EA but more of a trading strategy, Would someone be kind enough to look this over and advise if it is worth looking into any deeper and more importantly before i part with some cash.

Below is the web address for the L.M.T, i hope i have posted this in the right place, many thanks for your time.

www.the-LMT-Forex-Formula.com

Alan

#1 alan bartlett, May 19, 2009
    Last edited: May 19, 2009
  2. allinvain

allinvain Private

Hey Alan..my name is Alan too!

Not sure if that's the official site or not, but what I wanted to mention is not related to that. I wanted to invite you and everyone else to a forum I've put together dedicated to the LMT forex formula.

http://www.lmtforexforum.com

Please if you have performance data share with us at the above forum.

3. angeljill

angeljill Recruit

So far so good....I gain 300 pips + last week using the 4 hour timeframe...

I think it has potential to make me more pips. The problem is my own discretion isnt up to par ..

Hopefully we can see an automated EA coming up :p [​IMG]

4. BEEJ

BEEJ Recruit

I've been testing this system on a demo account and Im finding that I get fairly good success when the signals are generated off a support or resistance line.