L.M.T Forex formula

alan bartlett

Recruit
Hello all,

As i reatively new forex trader i would respecfully request your advise on this matter from the more experienced traders here.
I got this email today with information on a new product that has just hit the market, Its called the L.M.T forex formula, Its not an EA but more of a trading strategy, Would someone be kind enough to look this over and advise if it is worth looking into any deeper and more importantly before i part with some cash.

Below is the web address for the L.M.T, i hope i have posted this in the right place, many thanks for your time.

www.the-LMT-Forex-Formula.com

Alan

Last edited:
Hello all,

As i reatively new forex trader i would respecfully request your advise on this matter from the more experienced traders here.
I got this email today with information on a new product that has just hit the market, Its called the L.M.T forex formula, Its not an EA but more of a trading strategy, Would someone be kind enough to look this over and advise if it is worth looking into any deeper and more importantly before i part with some cash.

Below is the web address for the L.M.T, i hope i have posted this in the right place, many thanks for your time.

www.the-lmt-forex-formula.com

Alan

Hey Alan..my name is Alan too!

Not sure if that's the official site or not, but what I wanted to mention is not related to that. I wanted to invite you and everyone else to a forum I've put together dedicated to the LMT forex formula.

http://www.lmtforexforum.com

Please if you have performance data share with us at the above forum.

So far so good....I gain 300 pips + last week using the 4 hour timeframe...

I think it has potential to make me more pips. The problem is my own discretion isnt up to par ..

Hopefully we can see an automated EA coming up :p
smiley.jpg

I've been testing this system on a demo account and Im finding that I get fairly good success when the signals are generated off a support or resistance line.

Back