Ladies like traders?

Definitely! Any time I'm in public, the moment anyone asks what I do and I say I trade forex, all the hottest ladies swarm around me and beg to go back to my place. :p

(And if you believe that, I can sell you the Brooklyn Bridge at very low cost.)

Definitely! Any time I'm in public, the moment anyone asks what I do and I say I trade forex, all the hottest ladies swarm around me and beg to go back to my place. :p

(And if you believe that, I can sell you the Brooklyn Bridge at very low cost.)

Hahaha! Seems like it might be a good idea to flash the charts in public once in a while :p

I won't date a woman so interested in money, so I really don't care. But for you, I think yes, they do.

As per my view, Women can trade but they do better than Men cause they know how and where (pairs) to invest to gain profit :)

Ladies like LeoDiCaprio and his Oscar :D
Guys when you tell ladies that you are trader do they really understand what exactly you're doing? Or you trying to describe that you work at Wall street and make a lot of money?

Leo didn't get an Oscar for portraying a criminal broker. Leo got his Oscar for feeding himself to a bear and crawling around in the snow.

If you try to use that movie as an example of what a trader does, it will only make you look like a scumbag who steals people's life savings. The real "Wolf of Wall Street" didn't make money, he committed multiple frauds to steal it.

Sadly, real trading for real profits isn't very glamorous - unless you make a LOT of profits. :D

Back