land-fx big scam

Hello dang hoa

I notice in your image a 100% "bonus" is also added, did you check the T&C conditions for withdrawing while this "bonus" is rewarded.

2 Examples:

Some brokers have a clause attached that no withdrawal can be possible until all terms of the "bonus" offer is reached

Some brokers even have a clause that a large percentage of "deposit" can be withheld due to non-trading

Send an invite to the broker to join you to discuss your issues, also remember to add the link to this thread in an e-mail or fax to broker. and type your account number in your next reply/message on this thread.

Good luck
Liz

Liz,

In a case he got a 100% bonus and wants to withdraw without trading then the 100% will be canceled. Unless Dang Hoa wanted to withdraw all the $8000, they have no right to hold him.

It would be helpful if Land Fx would send someone in to explain what steps need to be taken to allow Dang Hoa to withdraw.

Hello Master Yoda

Liz,

In a case he got a 100% bonus and wants to withdraw without trading then the 100% will be canceled. Unless Dang Hoa wanted to withdraw all the $8000, they have no right to hold him.

Yes, in "genuine" cases that would be the proper scenario, but lately I've seen brokers using "no trading" as an excuse to withhold, or charge ridiculous fees before any withdrawal, but something don't seem right about these cases in general, not excluding the fact most if not all happened almost a year ago, and one or two names are linked to a false claim made against another broker last June. :confused:

Think Pharaoh is correct in saying the broker should be invited to these threads to explain what is happening.

Good luck
Liz

Hey Liz,

Our job is to stop these brokers, their terms and conditions is not above the law and the law of any regulator will be against these actions

Hello Master Yoda

Hey Liz,

Our job is to stop these brokers, their terms and conditions is not above the law and the law of any regulator will be against these actions

My aim is to judge all equal until proven guilty in my own eyes, no evidence of any wrongdoing has been posted yet to suggest foul play by this broker, I did speak to a brokers agent about this and other matters relating to this case, so hopefully it will help me to draw a better picture on this one.

Good luck
Liz

Although I am very suspicious of brokers in general, I believe giving them a chance to explain is reasonable. Then we can see if the terms and conditions are rational vs. being licenses to steal from clients.

Back