LAND-FX New Zealand: Can not withdraw deposit and profit! - Scam signal

They use CHF excuse to scam clients. Threat them with legal prosecution and complaint to their regulator they will respond quickly, I'm pretty sure
Land deducted all profit from CHF, just left 5300. I want to withdraw my money back. Why they prevent me?

To wait until what?

I sent all documents requested by Land-FX, but they haven't responded to solve my account problems.
I don't know what they need to verify? My account was disabled & I couldn't connect to.
Did they actually steal my money ?
Everyone please be careful of it. I also sent request to NZ FSCL but they can't help me

They use CHF excuse to scam clients. Threat them with legal prosecution and complaint to their regulator they will respond quickly, I'm pretty sure

Can you help me clarify where I can find the legal prosecution & regulators work in this case?
I'm in shortage of legal. Thanks

Land-FX still haven't solved my withdrawal request
Land-FX asked me submit marriage proof, I did sent right away
Then Land-FX keep going ask me the address & phone of the layer
I don't know what they need it for?
Land-FX are truly messing things up
Land-FX want to rob my money

Land-FX still haven't solved my withdrawal request
Land-FX asked me submit marriage proof, I did sent right away
Then Land-FX keep going ask me the address & phone of the layer
I don't know what they need it for?
Land-FX are truly messing things up
Land-FX want to rob my money

Again, go to their live support and chat with them like,

Hi, I my account number is XYZ and I submitted withdrawal request before xyz date, Can you please tell me when I`m able to get my money?

If they asked for document then tell them that you have sent requested documents to XYZ email address.

And then see what they respond.

Best of luck.

Again, go to their live support and chat with them like,

Hi, I my account number is XYZ and I submitted withdrawal request before xyz date, Can you please tell me when I`m able to get my money?

If they asked for document then tell them that you have sent requested documents to XYZ email address.

And then see what they respond.

Best of luck.

Hi FX Master,
I just followed your suggestion, had a live chat with Land live chat yesterday. They straightly depressed me when they replied "account manager is on business trip, I can't support you any thing. Please contact via email and wait for their boss coming back!"
They definitely ignore my request and usurp my money!!

As far as I'm concerned, withdrawals are the realm of the accounting department. One's "account manager" should have zero ability to block a legitimate withdrawal request.

I provided all requests of Land-FX but didn't get any feedback to solve my account.

At the beginning, I sent one by one document Land-FX asked, They replied and asked more. Until now, when i have them all things, then they ignored my emails.

I tried to contact them via live chat & callings but just meet the supporters who said themselves don't have duty to solve any problems, refused to give any thing else

Back