Land-fx scam and delete my account history

nguyenvanminh

Recruit
I am an IB Land-fx. Land-fx did not let me withdraw money and delete my account history. Land-fx scam me and my clients. Please help me !!11215 Web.jpg11215 after Delete infomation.jpg

Landfx scam and delete client history. I also like you, can not withdraw the money.
Land-fx is Big Scam!!!!

Hello nguyenlinh & nguyenvanminh

Welcome both of yous to the forum.

I was going to say that you's are the third persons to report problems with this broker, but double checking, I've notice 4 or 5 other members posting the same type of problems, with most making one post only :confused:

Most messages where on the same day 15/Jan/2014 and within a few hours of each other.

nguyenlinh is your issue an affiliate problem also :confused: if so can you add a bit more detail. ;)

Can you's both send an invite to the broker & person/s in charge of the affiliate program to discuss your issues at this thread (remember to add link to this thread in any invite)

Good luck
Liz

I was going to say that you's are the third persons to report problems with this broker, but double checking, I've notice 4 or 5 other members posting the same type of problems, with most making one post only :confused:

Most messages where on the same day 15/Jan/2014 and within a few hours of each other.

nguyenlinh is your issue an affiliate problem also :confused: if so can you add a bit more detail. ;)

Can you's both send an invite to the broker & person/s in charge of the affiliate program to discuss your issues at this thread (remember to add link to this thread in any invite)

Good luck
Liz

I have doubt about the complaint too :( but more details please.

land-fx is Big Scam Broker.I Deposited 4000$ in my account(11375).i dont trade yet.But Land-fx hold my money and i cant withdraw.dont work with this broker.
Land-fx is scam broker11375.JPG

Hello dang hoa

I notice in your image a 100% "bonus" is also added, did you check the T&C conditions for withdrawing while this "bonus" is rewarded.

2 Examples:

Some brokers have a clause attached that no withdrawal can be possible until all terms of the "bonus" offer is reached :mad:

Some brokers even have a clause that a large percentage of "deposit" can be withheld due to non-trading :mad:

Think it might be best to start a new thread to avoid confusing nguyenvanminh (thread starter) case with your own.

If you choose to open your "new" thread (remember to add your account number again in it) send an invite to the broker to join you to discuss your issues, also remember to add the link to your new thread in an e-mail or fax to broker. ;)

Good luck
Liz

This is an image account. My trading profits and Landfx deleted my entire profit, my deposit was withheld.
11214.JPG

Hello nguyenlinh

This is an image account. My trading profits and Landfx deleted my entire profit, my deposit was withheld.
View attachment 17412

Think it might be best to start a new thread also to avoid confusing nguyenvanminh (thread starter) case with your own.

If you choose to open your "new" thread (remember to add your account number again in it) send an invite to the broker to join you to discuss your issues, also remember to add the link to your new thread in an e-mail or fax to broker.

Good luck
Liz

Hello nguyenvanminh

Did you send an invite to the broker to join you at this thread to discuss your problems ;)

This name highlighted in orange on your first image, is it your own ?

The reason I ask; I remember being part of a discussion (around last June) in another case involving an IB account for another broker, do you know anything about the "said" case, were the same name (highlighted) was involved :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Back