• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem latency arbitrage and pirated version of westernpips

I am having an issue with a company

arbiking_epico

Recruit
As we all know the above mentioned company produces automated latency arbitrage trading software. That is sold publicly on a wider scale. That means many forex traders use these software to skim off profits from brokers and then there are those who crack these software and sell it to many more on a discounted price. In that process scammers proactively utilize this opportunity and skim people off of their hard earned money. We are here to discuss and point-out such conman.

The temptation of using arbitrage is ruthless because profitability and minimal risk derives it to be the best strategy ever (that`s why it is banned). I also got tempted by it and used it for quite sometime. That`s my own experience that fighting your way up like that sometimes becomes a drag itself.

The main reason of these forums and mass discussions is to negate any possibility of scams that are happening all around us. As I said in the first paragraph that scammers utilize your desire and temptation. Just like that I recently encountered a scammer named #ahmadmusavi953 on google. That man has created a whole website with a cutting edge domain name [westernpips-crack.com/], now this website is the reason he has been scamming a lot of people lately and utilizing on the opportunity. I got scammed off my 350$ that to some is minimal amount but many newbies and even expert traders fall for it because there is nothing to warn them about. Using arbitrage is illegal but scamming people off that`s even more ruthless. As I said I just wanted to try it out and I fell for the temptation. That`s my mistake and I own it. But now I`m posting it to help others to understand that there is no shortcut and beware of these scammers and if you encounter one fell free to post it. Because if you don`t there con thrives!
1.jpeg3.jpeg5.jpeg7.jpeg

First, the concept of trading is to try to figure out which way price will move so you can make a profit, not to see if you can get ahead of the broker's data feed.

Nearly every broker has rules against latency arbitrage or just shut it down while blaming their alleged LPs. Even if there's a broker currently letting traders get away with it, the broker could decide it breaks their rules at any moment.

Second, buying anything claiming to be cracked software is not only illegal, but you have no way to know if what you're buying is actually a working copy of what it claims to be.

The seller already proved he's a criminal by offering cracked software, so why would you trust him not to sell you some random free EA (which may or may not even open trades) while claiming its a copy of some expensive piece of software? Buying from scum like this also great way to infest your computer with viruses. If the vermin who sell it get busted, they'll happily give up their client lists to try to make their own penalties lighter.

First, the concept of trading is to try to figure out which way price will move so you can make a profit, not to see if you can get ahead of the broker's data feed.

Nearly every broker has rules against latency arbitrage or just shut it down while blaming their alleged LPs. Even if there's a broker currently letting traders get away with it, the broker could decide it breaks their rules at any moment.

Second, buying anything claiming to be cracked software is not only illegal, but you have no way to know if what you're buying is actually a working copy of what it claims to be.

The seller already proved he's a criminal by offering cracked software, so why would you trust him not to sell you some random free EA (which may or may not even open trades) while claiming its a copy of some expensive piece of software? Buying from scum like this also great way to infest your computer with viruses. If the vermin who sell it get busted, they'll happily give up their client lists to try to make their own penalties lighter.
Yes that`s the thing I came to realize!

Yes that`s the thing I came to realize!
The forex industry works with you losses, the broker can be honest , but the LP's arent'. i work with boris and james since 2015 and never made a penny. and when i did, i shutted down 3 brokers myseld due to manipulation. The Forex industry don't reach main stream media for 2 reasons:

1 Lps are another b book bs !
2 The MT4 MT5 is also just a fugasi , what you see is not what you get.

I opened a fx broker myseld and tried out , trust me . it won't work.

Trade crypto.

Back