• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Latency Arbitrage

Read a few thousand of my posts and you'll be assured I'm not a broker. You'll also likely trip over a number of threads where someone traded for years and then the broker said something like "The LP say you are using latency arbitrage. We're shutting you down." I'd think this could happen just as easily with A book or B book brokers.

You are right but if you any hedge like lock arbitrage or any other - it is more difficult for LP to find your strategy.

Difficult, but not impossible.

Plus, you aren't really trading. You're just using software to exploit system weaknesses while also handing bad brokers an excuse to steal profits from legitimate traders.

It is two types of arbitrage situation:
  1. Price difference between 2 LPs

2. speed difference
If broker use chain:

Trader-mt4 server- bridge -LP

It is no problem in both cases.

But if it is b-book broker - it is problem for broker BUT b book broker plays against trader and it is no moral problem to play against this broker.

That's the problem with people who think it's Ok to throw ethics to the wind. They often turn out to be unethical and cheat in other areas. For example, in addition to trying to cheat for profit instead of trade for profit, it appears that Spam Cat finally figured out that you had more than one forums account without bothering to get special permission from the forums admin.

If you know the person in the next apartment is a thief do you know what the police will call you if you are caught breaking into the thief's apartment since you would feel there's no moral problem taking things from a thief? The correct answer is that the police will call you a thief and arrest you for burglary. While you are awaiting trial, they might thank you for helping expose the thief who lived next door to you, but that won't reduce your well-deserved time in prison.

Hi everyone. This is my first post. I am Julia and my forex passion is latency arbitrage. I am trying to learn as much as I can about the subject and am ready to share my findings and ideas with anyone interested. Personally, I have employed latency arbitrage robots to meet my target which is to make $1000 a day on forex. It’s taken my almost two years to reach this level and learn about arbitrage trading. Anyone who shares my passion, welcome to the discussion of this topic: Most profitable software for Latency Arbitrage Trading.

Can you give some more info about this method ? Thanks

Hi Júlia, I studied arbitrage systems of latency, 2legs, and Arbitrage Hedge, I have all the systems of negotiation mentioned if I could share information, it would help a lot in my studies and the development of everyone in the community.

Hi Júlia, I studied arbitrage systems of latency, 2legs, and Arbitrage Hedge, I have all the systems of negotiation mentioned if I could share information, it would help a lot in my studies and the development of everyone in the community.

Can you share information , I am interested ! Thanks

Good evening, which arbitration system (latency / 2 legs / hedge) would you like to share information with?

Good evening, which arbitration system (latency / 2 legs / hedge) would you like to share information with?
I would like you to start from latency, as also I am interested in 2legs and hedge ! But step by step let's start from latency ! Thank you very much

Back