• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Latency Arbitrage

Hi everyone. This is my first post. I am Julia and my forex passion is latency arbitrage. I am trying to learn as much as I can about the subject and am ready to share my findings and ideas with anyone interested. Personally, I have employed latency arbitrage robots to meet my target which is to make $1000 a day on forex. It’s taken my almost two years to reach this level and learn about arbitrage trading. Anyone who shares my passion, welcome to the discussion of this topic: Most profitable software for Latency Arbitrage Trading.
Hi Julia
Good day
I am keen to know on the arbitrage trading. If any one of you have a proven tool , then please do let me know.
I shall be very thankful
Kind regards
Ayaz

Hi everyone. This is my first post. I am Julia and my forex passion is latency arbitrage. I am trying to learn as much as I can about the subject and am ready to share my findings and ideas with anyone interested. Personally, I have employed latency arbitrage robots to meet my target which is to make $1000 a day on forex. It’s taken my almost two years to reach this level and learn about arbitrage trading. Anyone who shares my passion, welcome to the discussion of this topic: Most profitable software for Latency Arbitrage Trading.

Hi Julia Ive also been researching a lot about latency arbitrage...One problem I encountered was trying to find a broker which will not manipulate my arbitrage trades...I kept looking until I found manhattan global markets which is a broker which supports latency arbitrage since its creater himself is an arbitrage trader named Alan Moody who had a strong passion for arbitrage trading and how it can bring him and other retail traders financial freedom here is the link

manhattanglobalmarkets.com/choosing-the-right-broker-for-latency-arbitrage-strategy/#

..DO WELL TO CHECK IT OUT AND READ THE POST TO THE END ..CHEERS!!!!!!!

ManhattanGlobal Markets - claims to let clients use arbitrage against their LPs. I wonder what they'll do when their LPs notice this and start cancelling trades?

Looks like they are only under St Vincent & Grenadines regulation. That's not what I call reassuring.

Oh, and look at this. Manas Kumar, the CEO of Manhattan Global Markets already had another company end up in liquidation.

http://theregister.co.nz/news/2015/...ds-dollars-new-zealand-mobile-payment-company

Dear Julia ,

can you please provide a link with the results from myfxbook? Thanks...

Back