Lawyers can help you with Youtraderfx SCAM

FernandoFlores

Private
Last year, in 2013, June we had contacted several customers of Youtraderfx because they no received the money they had in the account after many attempts to get the money , not getting .

In September 2013 , we began investigating Youtraderfx and talked to the FSA in England, ASIC in Australia , FPA in Mauritius , and found out that Youtraderfx had lost the license. But there is another method to claim the money . After some months, customers' recovered money between December 2013 and January 2014 .

Now we have found a second problem . During the period that customers had open account, received charges for swaps transactions be open overnight . How is it possible that there is a charge swaps if no license included? . This is not legal. And Youtrader must return this money.

And there is another more serious problem Youtraderfx unlicensed still can not send orders to the financial markets . So where is the money of lost customers ? . Simply losses operations do not exist. Because the orders have not come into the markets.

Youtraderfx has been playing with customer orders in a fictional scenario . And they have taken over that money. No customer loses money in financial markets Youtraderfx , because they use the simulator with real accounts . And when a customer loses money , they retain that money, but the customer thinks he has lost . And this is not true.

We are working in this way also to recover the money of new clients that are in the account. And money from clients who have had losses because these losses do not exist.

Our customers signed a document authorizing us to represent them, and recover the money. They did not have to pay anything.
We know that every day, Youtraderfx read this forum and knows every case. But they do not want to do anything to return the money.

If you want us to us to help you recover money from your account Youtraderfx visit form our organization
Lawyer Foundation

You can explain your problem with Youtraderfx on the form or by email to info@fff.org.ru

We collaborate with humanitarian foundation fff.org.ru. If you recover money , the foundation receives humanitarian aid.

You decide .

My account # 148445

i am from chennai, india

I deposited with youtradefx in july 2013 through neteller for USD 2100, on Dec 11 2013 i gave withdrawal request for USD 310.96 with reference number 2824397. I got email from them stating that it will be processed in 5 business days, but the withdrawal hasn't been processed till now. i have been regularly contacting the support for the withdrawal status but no reply from the support also.

After coming to know about the issue with the broker i also gave withdrawal request for USD 1374 on 23 dec 2013 with reference number 2789051

I can't contact my manager as their Indian office is also closed, kindly help me in getting my money back

As you explained above, youtradefx started charging swap from oct 2013 last week.

Hello,

Do not worry. Be calm.

Send me your email to fefa398@yahoo.com. I will pass your email to my lawyer. This will send you an email with instructions. You will get your money. Take a little patience.

Regard

Fernando Flores

Youtrader Scam recovered

Hi, Salim Raheem

You can directly ask my student to the history you explain your process YoutraderFx fraud. This is better, I explain.
Student's name is called Angel Martinez
The email is: angel_mtzvel@hotmail.com
The account in YoutraderFx níumero is: 165029
The Spanish spoken. Please do not write to him in English. Using Spanish translator.

Regards

Hi, Salim Raheem

You can directly ask my student to the history you explain your process YoutraderFx fraud. This is better, I explain.
Student's name is called Angel Martinez
The email is: angel_mtzvel@hotmail.com
The account in YoutraderFx níumero is: 165029
The Spanish spoken. Please do not write to him in English. Using Spanish translator.

Regards

Thanks for your kind response on my query, can you please tell me Lawyers fees, If you are unable to make it privately than send me private message.

Back