LBINARY have refunded my money

mjb12345

Recruit
hi iam new to this forum based in the uk

basically I did 2 deposits with LBINARY about 3 months ago

1 for $250 (£140) on my debit card

1 for $250 (£140) on my credit card

on both deposits Barclays flagged it as possible fraudulent site and asked if I had made these transactions which I agreed I did

I lost it all trading

but this week the money has gone back into both of my accounts

has anybody had experience of this

thanks

Maybe your bank got enough complaints to cancel all money sent to LBinary.

Do yourself a favor. Stay away from binary options brokers. All of them are bucketshops. Your losses are their gains. If you make (and are lucky enough to withdraw) profits, that is paid for only by the losses of other traders.

Hello mjb12345

10/January/2014 the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) warned investors about the fact that LBinary is not authorized or regulated by them and therefore is not permitted to provide investment and ancillary services. In other words, we are dealing with a brokerage which is not allowed to be a brokerage.

Looking at the "Scam Folder" lately, I would echo Pharaoh stay clear of these brokers.

Good luck
Liz

bit of an update I just received a call from lbinary saying "you have probally noticed but lbinary have kindly refunded your money because I didn't go through the verification process which is company policy so you have sir $1200 bucks back"

drum roll please lb "but sir we have an amazing opportunity to invest in the yen its going to make you lots of money"

me "not interested"

lb "can you confirm you received your refund"

me "no"

ln "you had a refund"

me "did I"

lb "anyway sir this will make you money blah blah blah"

me "not interested"

lb "why not blah blah blah"

me "I don't want to "

lb "so you have our company money which you lost and then you get it back and don't want to invest"(very angry)

me "yes now f*** off"

Personally I would wait til you actually see the money first, as Lbinary have used this trick before and as i know from personal experience they don't care about verification, only when you want their money, they had no verification of my debit card but still stole with it and put a bit back to it, which according to their ( actually international law ) policy is illegal, does anyone know who i can report them to for this?

Start by gathering all the documentation you can. Then call your debit card's issuing bank and ask to speak to the fraud department.

Thanks Pharaoh
tried this and the issuing bank seem totally unconcerned, think the banks are just as corrupt (nearly)

Back