Lbinary/Michele Zapos

furious

Recruit
Like a lot you I was scammed by this vicious group "L FKN BINARY' moreso by the Tammy Koren Levy who has the alias name of Michele Zapos, I think we should add her friends on facebook and then do a group message to these individuals letting them know what type of dirt she is. I cant believe that piece of work is actually a mother, she from the stress she put on a family member of mine killed him and now his daughter is left with out a father. I make no apologies for my anger in this thread....
SHE IS A MURDERER!!!!!!

Can you share more details about what happened to your friend?
My friend was caught at a very vulnerable moment in his life, divorce and custodial issues. She had him invest hundreds of thousands by telling him his child would be set for life. Now they not only don't have money they are left without a father due to a massive heart attack from the stress.....

This is where involving the press would be a good idea. Most people don't realize that some brokers also directly contribute to the deaths of clients (or family members of clients).

Like a lot you I was scammed by this vicious group "L FKN BINARY' moreso by the Tammy Koren Levy who has the alias name of Michele Zapos, I think we should add her friends on facebook and then do a group message to these individuals letting them know what type of dirt she is. I cant believe that piece of work is actually a mother, she from the stress she put on a family member of mine killed him and now his daughter is left with out a father. I make no apologies for my anger in this thread....
SHE IS A MURDERER!!!!!!
What are you talking about! Tammy Levy is me, the marketing manager of SpotOption, technology provider! I have no idea who Michele Zapos is, and have never used any name besides my own! Where would you get that insane claim from?? I have no connection to L Binary besides the fact that they use trading software from the company that i work for! I've never even met anyone from L Binary. You are a criminal for making false and ugly accusations of me online - I promote the technology of a good, solid company. If I sell you Microsoft Word, am I to blame for what you write with it? Use your brain before you try to damage innocent people that have done nothing wrong. I'm not naive, I know many brokers have abused their power - but it has nothing to do with the technology platform, just as it has nothing to do with their servers or the computers they use! Stop threatening and spreading lies! I have no idea what they do, or how they conduct themselves. If a broker commits fraud, then they have a serious problem and will be dealt with by the law and personally i hope they will be brought to justice! However, right now, you too have stooped to low levels by false accusing me, lying about me, and the company I work for. If you want to blame a broker that scammed you, then do so, I would have even supported you. But... keep your anger where it should be- with the broker, not any of their technology providers.

My friend was caught at a very vulnerable moment in his life, divorce and custodial issues. She had him invest hundreds of thousands by telling him his child would be set for life. Now they not only don't have money they are left without a father due to a massive heart attack from the stress.....
WHo is she??? Not me, never spoken to a trader in my life!

Back