• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Lbinary scam

I am having an issue with a company
Your friend with the driving license is either VERY VERY old, or it's one he printed off himself, lol.
No info? black and white? they have number, address, holographic images which can't be faked and the passport is even more secure.
Our problem is that we allow businesses to volunteer for regulation where as in the U.S they are forced to be regulated, plus the bodies in place to protect the public are toothless and useless, alas you only find this out when you need them, I will be writing a letter of complaint to my M.P about them..............think i'll move to the states, on the other hand it's impossible to get a gun here legally, could you imagine me with a gun looking for Lbinary lol :!

URGENT!!!

LBinary.com have just had the nerve to send my credit card company fraudulent and made up documentation and the credit card company were too stupid to check the dates on them.....I shall be reminding them as well as forwarding this to the police.
If this is the respect they have for the authority of banks and the law how much do you think they are going to show to you or I?
Just to put the icing on the cake, before i started my complaint here or asked the banks for a charge back my account stood at nearly £6000 now it reads -£1444.00 without any money being paid.
So according to what they are telling and fraudulently showing the banks, LBinary have already paid back the charge back amount not once but twice as the only money I have ever received by way of payment from Lbinary was £12000 which I wrongly believed was to replace the £12000 Lbinary STOLE from my debit card yet it is this money they are trying to con the credit card company is for charge back.

UPDATE: I was just called by someone, they never specified their name. The number was 212.796.0438. It's a landline in New York, New York. [The city]. They claimed to be Forex Peace Army and wanted to know about my experience with LBinary and they claimed they were writing a huge report of 500 people that had problems and this person wanted to know mine. I was skeptical and still am which is why I am posting here because 212 numbers are the same numbers that called me last year from.....LBINARY! I am about 99% sure it was NOT forex peace army at all and was actually LBinary.com trying to do some detective work. For what? I don't know. I didn't say much information. I said a lot of generic stuff basically. Phone call was only about 5 minutes long. I told them just refer to the post I made but they didn't seem interested. Perhaps "Pharaoh" can shed some light on this. Thank you!

UPDATE: I was just called by someone, they never specified their name. The number was 212.796.0438. It's a landline in New York, New York. [The city]. They claimed to be Forex Peace Army and wanted to know about my experience with LBinary and they claimed they were writing a huge report of 500 people that had problems and this person wanted to know mine. I was skeptical and still am which is why I am posting here because 212 numbers are the same numbers that called me last year from.....LBINARY! I am about 99% sure it was NOT forex peace army at all and was actually LBinary.com trying to do some detective work. For what? I don't know. I didn't say much information. I said a lot of generic stuff basically. Phone call was only about 5 minutes long. I told them just refer to the post I made but they didn't seem interested. Perhaps "Pharaoh" can shed some light on this. Thank you!

The FPA handles investigations by email. Keeping everything in writing reduces the chances of miscommunications. Any email from the FPA will have a forexpeacearmy.com address in the From line. Hitting reply will sent to the same address.

So far, there has only 1 review for Lbinary...

LBinary | LBinary.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

There have been no where near 500 complaints against LBinary in the Scam Alerts folder. Any claim that the FPA is writing a report about 500 people with complaints is an obvious lie.

I just had one of my coworkers call 212-796-0438. The call was answered as "LBinary".

The FPA handles investigations by email. Keeping everything in writing reduces the chances of miscommunications. Any email from the FPA will have a forexpeacearmy.com address in the From line. Hitting reply will sent to the same address.

So far, there has only 1 review for Lbinary...

LBinary | LBinary.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

There have been no where near 500 complaints against LBinary in the Scam Alerts folder. Any claim that the FPA is writing a report about 500 people with complaints is an obvious lie.

I just had one of my coworkers call 212-796-0438. The call was answered as "LBinary".

Haha, yes. I figured it out. I called myself. Then I was transferred to someone and they were like "We appreciate the little comments you left on Forex Peace Army about us, sorry we broke your heart". Unreal. Just told them they were welcome. Ha.

Then I demanded to speak with who called me earlier and they just played a game and said "No one from here called you" and I was like "BS" and hung up. Unreal. I have no idea why they are calling me.

I think if LBinary ever gets 500 clients, we might see 500 complaints in Scam Alerts. ;)

I don't think they'd dare phone me after stealing yet more money, this time what was left in my Lbinary account.......Grrr!!!
Look forward to seeing them in court though hee hee!!

I should have done my homework first. No wonder my credit card's fraud department phoned me immediately after I made the deposit to make sure whether I authorized the payment. They must be on their fraud list.

I wish my credit card had rang me. Lbinary are now trying to make out it is my bank that has emptied my Lbinary account so now it reads -£1444.00, they just lie and lie and lie ad infinitum.
It is also the last time i will trust a credit cards so called added insurance :mad:

I'm thinking "pathological liar" is a job requirement needed for any position having contact with clients at some brokers.

Back